Game 15 : @ Golden Knights

12 hours ago, Mr Dee said:

A serious question for you hockey and gambling and Vegas aficionados. After the Jets play in Vegas Friday night, are we going to be able to find out the results of that game?  Cause I’ve heard some rumours about what happens in Vegas.....

apparently the only exemptions to the rule are hockey and herpes...

Image result for the hangover gifs herpes

6 hours ago, Goalie said:

@FrostyWinnipeg

Enjoy your threads but.... No mention of Lawless or Hnidy or even Knights legend Chris Thorburn is dropping the ball lol... Thor was a Knight for a week or so lol. 

i wonder if Lawless will be on during the first intermission and Hnidy will be between the benches.

Just now, Brandon said:

I'm beginning to think that Las Vegas has such a great home record because to many teams are coming in and "Evander Kane'ing" it up :P 

Yea maybe spending 3 days in Vegas was not a great idea , but in reality the Jets were outplayed by a better team tonight, they may not have rock star players but they play within there limits and they win.

7 hours ago, bustamente said:

Yea maybe spending 3 days in Vegas was not a great idea , but in reality the Jets were outplayed by a better team tonight, they may not have rock star players but they play within there limits and they win.

I can see why that was a bad idea, I mean why bother playing with UFC fighters if they're not going to put it to use

I'm kidding of course

Ice conditions looked bad. Puck bouncing all night... Skilled teams like the Jets struggle with bad ice... People can talk about partying or whatever... Jets had chances... LV goalie made some nice saves and flukey ones also. 

Buff was just awful. Little looks hurt... Call up Roslovic already... 

Hendricks is 2 slow... The PK is a joke.. So passive its crazy... Dump and chase needs to stop... And its time to switch up the lines

ESL

CLW 

MLA 

Lemieux Copp Tanev/Dano. 

Wheres the line blender Paul. 

Edited by Goalie