Should this regime be on the hot seat?

White Out

Should another Semi Final exit be the end of this regime?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Should another Semi Final exit be the end of this regime?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

34 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Anybody want this troll assclown banned?

Congrats to Jonestown on winning a crossover game, the CFL equivalent of a participation ribbon.

Nah- **** him. He deserves JOnes. Sure he may win, but I would not like to have him as Head Coach- too skeezy with no integrity and Zero respectability.  Win what they may- but **** them nonetheless.

2 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Nah- **** him. He deserves Jones. Sure he may win, but I would not like to have him as Head Coach- too skeezy with no integrity and Zero respectability.  Win what they may- but **** them nonetheless.

Winning is nice, but being able to to respect yourself and the organization you work for is a whole lot more important at the end of the day. Don Matthews didn't get many Christmas cards from his players but he managed to win without being complete jackhole. O'Shea has his faults but at least he has the respect of the fans.

Guys, I’ll just remind everyone that there are times certain posters come out of the woodwork .. this just happens to be one of those times .. 

Its not worth your time / energy to get all worked up over individuals whose sole raison d’etre is to stir the pot when things aren’t going well.

I have no issues with fans who are critical of the team / organization or with other team’s fans provided they contribute consistently and not simply “fade away”  until the next time the club falters.

Also .. ignore function. ?

17 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Danny Mac and the scouts should get the old apple and a roadmap since apparently none of them can find a receiver or a MLB.

Two off-seasons ago one of Walters priorities was to find some big strapping receivers as replacements, they brought in Jace Davis, Thomas Mayo and Gerrard Sheppard but subsequently released all 3 to accommodate Dressler, Smith and Denmark.  I think that is a priority that needs to be revisited. 

Other point, Thorpe was perfect for LaPo's offence, either find another Thorpe clone, or forgive his transgression and scoop him up when Sask. leaves him unprotected in a few weeks time.

Edited by Throw Long Bannatyne

The pressure will be on next year.  At the very least, the Bombers will need to make the East Finals next season - whether that is by finishing first in the division or winning a division semi-final.  Failing that, I see one or both of O'Shea and Walters receiving their pink slip.   I don't think a coach/gm has survived past 5 seasons without a playoff victory in the CFL.

2 hours ago, blueandgoldguy said:

The pressure will be on next year.  At the very least, the Bombers will need to make the East Finals next season - whether that is by finishing first in the division or winning a division semi-final.  Failing that, I see one or both of O'Shea and Walters receiving their pink slip.   I don't think a coach/gm has survived past 5 seasons without a playoff victory in the CFL.

Nor should they.

On 11/13/2017 at 4:35 PM, blueandgoldguy said:

If the Bombers finish first in the division.... it's impossible for them to be in the east finals... ;)

• 5 months later...
On 2017-11-16 at 2:02 PM, bearpants said:

BLUE AND GOLD GUY SAID:The pressure will be on next year.  At the very least, the Bombers will need to make the East Finals next season - whether that is by finishing first in the division or winning a division semi-final.  Failing that, I see one or both of O'Shea and Walters receiving their pink slip.   I don't think a coach/gm has survived past 5 seasons without a playoff victory in the CFL. ;)

Coach and management still here and looking promising

Edited by BigBlue

12 hours ago, ALuCsRED said:

I would not consider changing this regime.  If we can't win right now, we need to improve our players.  This management team is solid.

And who has been and will be recruiting assessing and coaching players thus far?