3 stars + HH bc sucks edition

wbbfan

1 Medlock. 3 fgs monster job punting. 47 yards per punt. 

2 Fogg. Return for a TD, and huge pick return that almost went for another.

3 The DL. Pressure all day on jennings, johnson had a big average but they contained the running game to a long run of 15.

HH Heath with the pick 6 that was a nail in the coffin. 

Honorable mention to our kick cover guys for containing rainey. 

10 minutes ago, J5V said:

Santos-Knox

Money Medlock

Mo Leggett

HH - Walker

Jsk is really turning into some thing special. I wonder if he could excel in the middle when wild is healthy...

4 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Fogg-big punt return td and big pick.

Heath-Big pick six

DL-Good pressure all day

HH-Harris for being pretty solid on a day they really keyed on him.

Man they had huge penetration on our run plays all day. Clearly had some pre snap read picked up. Tough running for harris, heroic effort from him today. 

2 hours ago, wbbfan said:

Jsk is really turning into some thing special. I wonder if he could excel in the middle when wild is healthy...

Man they had huge penetration on our run plays all day. Clearly had some pre snap read picked up. Tough running for Harris, heroic effort from him today. 

The BC game plan was obviously to take Harris out of the Bomber game plan and they mostly did that. We were fortunate to win after losing Adams, Leggett and Walker. I wasn't sure that Nichols would finish the game after that hit to his back.

2 minutes ago, tracker said:

The BC game plan was obviously to take Harris out of the Bomber game plan and they mostly did that. We were fortunate to win after losing Adams, Leggett and Walker. I wasn't sure that Nichols would finish the game after that hit to his back.

Yeah it was, and the deep ball. They did both well. 

That blind side hit was brutal. We really gotta lock up a home spot this week or next so we can let nichols get healthy. Hes gotta be pretty banged up by now. 

2 hours ago, wbbfan said:

Yeah it was, and the deep ball. They did both well. 

That blind side hit was brutal. We really gotta lock up a home spot this week or next so we can let nichols get healthy. Hes gotta be pretty banged up by now. 

Nichols seemed to be off a notch or two after that hit and seemed to be stiffer for the rest of the game. I wouldn't want to be him waking up tomorrow morning.

4 minutes ago, tracker said:

Nichols seemed to be off a notch or two after that hit and seemed to be stiffer for the rest of the game. I wouldn't want to be him waking up tomorrow morning.

I saw him clutching his lower back after Elimimian mugged him. That was a very brutal game by a team fighting with desperation for their playoff lives. Full marks to the Bomber players for playing tough. They had to.

1 hour ago, tracker said:

Yeah cuz Denmark Lankford Washington JFG and Coates inspire confidence. He lost his big play receiver... Thats why he was "off"  

35 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

They talk a lot for a team in a total free fall.

Tried their best to rattle their opponent today, albeit in vain. Lots of post-whistle nonsense instigated by the visiting team, no doubt in attempt to get the Bombers off their game. Glad to see it didn't work, aside from Harris' outburst.

BC sucks.

League might want to do something more serious about head to head than fines, cause that clearly isn't stopping it.

you get thrown out of the game for throwing a single punch. should be the same for lowering the head helmet to helmet.

Looks like Having Poop and Nevis in at the same time, makes the entire defence work.

Edited by Mark F

3 hours ago, Mark F said:

League might want to do something more serious about head to head than fines, cause that clearly isn't stopping it.

you get thrown out of the game for throwing a single punch. should be the same for lowering the head helmet to helmet.

Looks like Having Poop and Nevis in at the same time, makes the entire defence work.

I would much rather be punched than be rammed in the head with a helmet. Not even close.

2 hours ago, Mark F said:

Poop was an absolute monster yesterday, it didn't matter if he was doubled teamed he continued to fight on through.

12 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

BC is a dirty team. See Awe.

Not only that, some of the their guys seem like really bad teammates.

For example, it seemed every time Rainey got tackled he'd get up,  put his arms out, and body complain like a teammate didn't throw an appropriate block or something. Brutal. If I'm a coach and I see that he comes off the field. 

And Awe's helmet to helmet tackle on Harris was dangerous and reckless. I'm a little surprised by Duane Forde for not acknowledging that. He only pointed out how lucky Harris was in not getting hurt when his helmet blew off.

Manny Arceneaux looks know where near the player he was.

5 hours ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Not only that, some of the their guys seem like really bad teammates.

For example, it seemed every time Rainey got tackled he'd get up,  put his arms out, and body complain like a teammate didn't throw an appropriate block or something. Brutal. If I'm a coach and I see that he comes off the field. 

And Awe's helmet to helmet tackle on Harris was dangerous and reckless. I'm a little surprised by Duane Forde for not acknowledging that. He only pointed out how lucky Harris was in not getting hurt when his helmet blew off.

Manny Arceneaux looks know where near the player he was.

I noticed Jennings pointing fingers  at receivers after failed plays yesterday, too. Arceneaux chose, for whatever reason, to get cocky going into this season and it's blown up his face.

The Lions are in utter disarray and quite frankly, it looks good on them. Too many me, me, me players on that team.

Edited by blue_gold_84