Fire Richie Hall !!!! DISGRACE COACH

3 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

the point is the time required to score 21 points vs. 12 points. BC wasn't going to win that game by taking the underneath **** so untwist your panties over garbage time points. 

2 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

they were down by 3 TDs.  Prevent defense and they wasted all sorts of time trying to come back and never got the required big plays or onside kicks. 

I had a vasectomy in 91. 

2 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

they were down by 3 TDs.  Prevent defense and they wasted all sorts of time trying to come back and never got the required big plays or onside kicks. 

They scored 2 of the 3 TDs they needed against the prevent in the last few minutes and had they got lucky with the last onside kick, we blow another big lead and lose to this team again. Oh wait! We could have come back to win it on the final play with a 62 yard FG, right?

1 hour ago, J5V said:

They scored 2 of the 3 TDs they needed against the prevent in the last few minutes and had they got lucky with the last onside kick, we blow another big lead and lose to this team again. Oh wait! We could have come back to win it on the final play with a 62 yard FG, right?

If my Aunt had a penis she would be my uncle. 

My gob. 

The Bombers play excellent defensive ball for most of the game, score more points than the other team, win their 11th game of the year, clinch a playoff game, improve their home win record to the 2nd best in the league, and folks come on here and piss on the players and Coaches and complain? 

I guess they’d rather be in a Montreal, Hamilton or BC, so they could really have reasons to complain...

5 hours ago, 17to85 said:

bullshit. If BC had recovered a ball and just run out of time I'd have been more inclined to agree but the Bombers easily recovered both onside kicks, BC was never coming back in that game. 

Hats off to O'Shea for using road-graders upfront blocking on short kick-offs, nobody on the "hands-team" left standing to challenge for the ball.

14 hours ago, J5V said:

Pure Stupidity, get your Pure Stupidity here!  100% unfiltered Pure Stupidity for your consumption!

14 hours ago, J5V said:

Had they got lucky and recovered the onside kick they would have had under 20 seconds to score a touchdown. The Bomber weren't giving up all that yardage in one play, they woulda ran out of time. Which is exactly what I have been saying. You are up by 3 scores you can pretty safely play the prevent defence making the other team take time to march down the field. 

16 hours ago, USABomberfan said:

I will say though, I think Lapolice does deserve some criticism for this game too, I didn't like his uber conservative approach against that awful D.

I think La Police went to the running game in the second half because Nichols was hurting and if they could finish out the game without Nichols throwing any long or hard passes unless it was absolutely necessary, it was going to be the plays called.

Khari Jones is a brutal OC.  Think of how many times BC started around midfield and got no points.  Our D was not that great vs the run, especially Johnson and especially in the first half.  Our D also couldn't stop Burnham or Johnson on quick screens.  They spent an entire game trying to make a deep ball to Williams happen and run a bunch of other stuff through Williams and Jennings arm that wasn't working.  If Johnson gets 25 touches it's a different game.

1 minute ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Khari Jones is a brutal OC.  Think of how many times BC started around midfield and got no points.  Our D was not that great vs the run, especially Johnson and especially in the first half.  Our D also couldn't stop Burnham or Johnson on quick screens.  They spent an entire game trying to make a deep ball to Williams happen and run a bunch of other stuff through Williams and Jennings arm that wasn't working.  If Johnson gets 25 touches it's a different game.

Yes, baffling. Especially with how Jennings was/is playing. Simplify the game for him, i.e., put the ball in his playmakers hands, i.e., handoffs and quick screens.

Missing Travis Lulay much?

37 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Had they got lucky and recovered the onside kick they would have had under 20 seconds to score a touchdown. The Bomber weren't giving up all that yardage in one play, they woulda ran out of time. Which is exactly what I have been saying. You are up by 3 scores you can pretty safely play the prevent defence making the other team take time to march down the field. 

How many seconds does it take to score a TD? 

55 minutes ago, northwd said:

I think La Police went to the running game in the second half because Nichols was hurting

Harris has taken a hell of a pounding this year.

Going to need a lot of time off at the end of the season to rehab.

Harris is a tough guy's tough guy.

Edited by Mark F

They spent an entire game trying to make a deep ball to Williams

I love it when a team tries to force things to happen. That was the case with Williams. It just wasn’t going to happen with Cindy, and yet, that was prominent in their game plan. 

And with the pressure our D-line was pushing, those calls fell right into our game plan.

Bravo, Khari. And thanks!

22 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

I love it when a team tries to force things to happen. That was the case with Williams. It just wasn’t going to happen with Cindy, and yet, that was prominent in their game plan. 

And with the pressure our D-line was pushing, those calls fell right into our game plan.

Bravo, Khari. And thanks!

I think the were too influenced by watching our game tape against Hamilton and thought they could expose our db's. Nope.

1 hour ago, northwd said:

I think La Police went to the running game in the second half because Nichols was hurting and if they could finish out the game without Nichols throwing any long or hard passes unless it was absolutely necessary, it was going to be the plays called.

then why leave him in there?  he really wasn't doing much to move the ball... so on top of being hurt, he was ineffective.... let the other guys get some time.

I'm not trying to be super negative, because I am happy how far the team has come... I just thing there is still room for improvement as we approach the games that matter.  Get Davis, and even LeFevour some time down the stretch... cause if Nichols was to go down in the playoffs, we need our backups to be ready to jump in and be effective.