NHL Injury Watch 2017/18 season

iHeart

so for those of you that haven't tuned into last nights disaster, Mason left with a UBI, no word yet on how serious the injury or if he'll be out for awhile.

You know I think I can understand something here. Helle and Hutch didn't get injured at all last season. Pav was kind of injury prone.

So no word yet on whether Hutch or Comrie will be recalled, probably likely Hutch but I don't know his track record with the moose so far this season

2 hours ago, iHeart said:

so for those of you that haven't tuned into last nights disaster, Mason left with a UBI, no word yet on how serious the injury or if he'll be out for awhile.

You know I think I can understand something here. Helle and Hutch didn't get injured at all last season. Pav was kind of injury prone.

So no word yet on whether Hutch or Comrie will be recalled, probably likely Hutch but I don't know his track record with the moose so far this season

On the post game show PM said Mason felt sick so maybe UBI or maybe flu. Wait for updates.

• 2 weeks later...

Blues place D Pietrangelo on IR: https://www.tsn.ca/blues-place-pietrangelo-on-injured-reserve-1.941376

The St. Louis Blues have placed captain Alex Pietrangelo on the injured reserve with a lower-body injury, president and general manager Doug Armstrong announced on Tuesday.

The Blues have recalled defenceman Jordan Schmaltz in a corresponding move.

Although the defenceman has been put on IR, TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun believes he should be out just a week or so and could be back as early as Sunday against the Winnipeg Jets.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Atomic said:

Looked like either that or a separated shoulder.  I'm thinking somewhere in the range of 4-8 weeks.

The impact didn't look all that hard but his reaction after the fact.. must have just hit it in that odd spot where it does the most damage.  I concur, broken or fractured collarbone or separated (and my hopeful prognosis)/dislocated shoulder..

if its dislocated, huge sigh of relief..  any of the other options and he is definitely out for an extended amount of time.

3 hours ago, Atomic said:

Looked like either that or a separated shoulder.  I'm thinking somewhere in the range of 4-8 weeks.

OUCH....separated shoulders take a awhile to heal....No wonder Scheif was grimacing after he hit the boards...We need him...Get back soon Mr. Scheifele....Don't want to think collarbone