NHL Injury Watch 2017/18 season

iHeart

28 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Looks like McKinnon is practising. Still non contact jersey but at least progressing...and then I lose Eichel. Sigh. Snake bit again on the injuries....

I need McK back.  Slipped to third in my pool.  We have a long time group (about 13 years).  Somehow Im known as "the guy who knows nothing about hockey but always finishes top three".  Its half true! lol

1 hour ago, The Unknown Poster said:

I need McK back.  Slipped to third in my pool.  We have a long time group (about 13 years).  Somehow Im known as "the guy who knows nothing about hockey but always finishes top three".  Its half true! lol

I have a website I use to pick my players that no one else in my pool knows about.  Sure helps as they almost all pick from the same list, using Hockey News or McKeens.  I always find a way to lead the pool all year and then die at the end due to injuries.  My traditional pattern is falling into place yet again this year, like clock-work.  Johnny Gaudreau, time for you to break a clavicle and the cycle is complete.

NHLJets coach Paul Maurice just said he expects Adam Lowry back in the lineup by early March. Should resume skating later this week. Jacob Trouba should return shortly after Lowry. Both will be on big 6-game eastern road trip.

Also, Brandon Tanev is taking contact today. Possibly an option by weekend, but most likely returns next Tuesday vs Nashville.

2 minutes ago, iHeart said:

honestly why isn't Maurice starting Comrie? but it's nice to know Hutch is back in the lineup for hte time being

"I ice the team that gives me the best chance to win" - Paul Maurice, probably. 

We've haven't had a back-to-back in awhile, only time you rrrrrreally need to start the backup.