Around the NHL 2017/2018

Rich

53 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Well the Chicago method worked once/twice but now its 2/3 guys for a good portion of the salary. 10m/yr for being a good Captain?

Couple knocks in that idea.

1 - those three all shoot left

2 - Dano, Petan

There's the lure though for the higher skilled guys wanting to play for teams willing to do that. They want to be one of those 3 guys.

1 hour ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Well the Chicago method worked once/twice but now its 2/3 guys for a good portion of the salary. 10m/yr for being a good Captain?

Couple knocks in that idea.

1 - those three all shoot left

2 - Dano, Petan

I believe Vesa can play both but prefers left. But yes that is true. Maybe

Perrault - Copp- little 

24 minutes ago, iHeart said:

sounds like Chevy is trying to recruit moose players, of course the newbies get to do preseason with the jets

My thought on that trade is Chase is arbitration eligible so is it a deal to give him a shot at making the Ducks since he won’t crack the deeper jets?  In return they get a good AHL player they don’t have to worry about.  

Chase is front cali as well. Family still there. 

50 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

My thought on that trade is Chase is arbitration eligible so is it a deal to give him a shot at making the Ducks since he won’t crack the deeper jets?  In return they get a good AHL player they don’t have to worry about.  

From the San Diego region where the Gulls play. 

1 hour ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Its an AHL deal really. 

1 minute ago, The Unknown Poster said:

So is the concern there now that Stastny didn’t sign?  If he was going to sign here why wait til tomorrow?

Im not convinced he was gonna sign here and wont be until he does. Cap issues are real for the Jets.