Bombers at Shmoes GDT

Nolby

This defence stepped up tonight... 2 solid weeks in a row... gotta hope they found the answer there before we gotta fight calgary.

edmonton has a ton of big time players on offence. Cant believe we held them to under 20 points. When your weakest receiver is a healthy corey watson you know you got weapons!!

man, it was a bit messy tonight but the team looked elite. cal and wpg are the class of the cfl. randall's pick sealed it but the d smothered things all night and our o has been balanced and unflappable every game.. i love it. clean win even when medlock was off. lline play was tight on both sides. we're gonna be cheering well into the playoffs boys!! 

That catch by Adams for a td was sweet Randle set up Reilly beautifully for that pick, the D line got pressure when they needed to , hope Leggett is okay, Santos played real well and Harris carried the team during the middle part of the game, Bombers definitely for real and almost time to print the semi final game tickets.

3 hours ago, Noeller said:

I'm too much of a nationalist, for sure, but I find that Americans, especially ones from the south, are almost unintelligible sometimes. And a lot of y'know.... Awwwmmmmm.... Y'know.... 

Well, most guys barely get scores to pass their SAT's, their high schools are sketchy to say the least & they don't go to college for an education.  Still, compared to the "Ehs"  & the "And duhs" of hockey players they are communicators extraordinaire.  

Was begging to see our DBs finally jump one of those short routes. Reilly had been telegraphing a bunch of those comebacks and hitches most of the night. Randle came through in the clutch again.

Offense struggled a bit more than I expected to get things downfield. Hopefully we got a bad game from Medlock out of the way now and not in November.

Fantastic team effort, especially when the long range artillery attack (Medlock) wasn't there.

Going into this game, it seemed like the Bombers were the most disrespected 9-3 team in cfl history.  A lot of questions on defence answered tonight.  Pressure on Reilly and winning a lot of those deep throws were great to see.  We knew Lapo vs Benevides was going to be good. Hall vs Walch was damn entertaining too!

Just now, JuranBoldenRules said:

DBs played Edmonton receivers a lot more aggressively and it seemed like the Edmonton receivers were stunned to a certain extent.  Like they thought the game would be a lot easier for them.

Bowman seemed disinterested when he was since on camera (rarely) as he was only targeted like once or twice.  I think he was gettin a little jealous that zylstra was getting all of reilly's love