Restaurant/food thread

iHeart

4 hours ago, iHeart said:

well I guess we'll have to wait til tomorrow to find out for sure (but I am very confident that's what it is....god I wish this damn virus would vacate my body already...not that I would have been planning on trying it tomorrow)

Pizza Hut Melts: Calories, price, and more revealed as the dish “not for  sharing” takes Twitter by storm

Poor girl. It's going to come out the same day your taste buds are lost due to the Covid.

nope my taste buds are still here, but I can't smell anything (and I've been using Bath and Body works soap which sucks because I just cracked open Kitchen Lemon which is a favourite scent at this time of year)

Edited by iHeart

I'm hoping to try it as soon as I can, my nose is no longer clogged and I'm back at work (I was told I can go back in if I'm still positive but not feeling any symptoms, I think some of my smell is coming back I've been using the good hand sanitizer)

I'm not sure if I mentioned this one before or not but it is nearing the end of curling season and Willy Dogs will be leaving the Deer Lodge Curling Club for the summer carts.  They are currently available on Skip and have some incredible home made food. The burgers are incredible and the fries are some of the best I've had even after riding in a Skip car to get here. 

Last day of the season is April 8th and the menu starts being reduced April 1st as supplies run out and aren't replenished.

Their SOKO burger is a charity burger and in March $3 from every burger goes to Special Olympics.

330554119_931931711164360_56467611902239

315769864_5467031240089402_6106791167041

(Shown with the Gluten Free Bun)

https://www.brandeating.com/2023/03/kfc-reveals-new-kfc-chicken-nuggets.html

https://ktla.com/news/california/california-bill-could-ban-the-sale-of-skittles-hot-tamales-candy-and-more/

Apparently Mitzi's Chicken Finger Restaurant is up for sale and will be closing soon.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

4 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Sooooo.....Mitzi won't be giving you the finger soon?

so after a weeklong delay I finally got to try a pizza hut melt

I tried a pepperoni one, it's actually smaller than actual size, in fact I'm not even filled up now (it should really be a side or an appetizer) it was that light, but maybe that's a good thing which is saying alot because back when they still had the P'Zone it filled me up. It's a combination of crunchy and chewy, I'll definitely order one again (the chicken bacon ranch one looks good)

Dairy Queen has unveiled it's summer menu, of course as is tradition included will be the Cotton Candy Blizzard as well as the S'more blizzard, new items include Choco dipped Strawberry,  Caramel Fudge Cheesecake, and Reese's Carmel Pretzel

and there's a churro dipped cone

3 hours ago, iHeart said:

Dairy Queen has unveiled it's summer menu, of course as is tradition included will be the Cotton Candy Blizzard as well as the S'more blizzard, new items include Choco dipped Strawberry,  Caramel Fudge Cheesecake, and Reese's Carmel Pretzel

and there's a churro dipped cone

No deep-fried Twinkies?

2 minutes ago, iHeart said:

those filets look more grilled than fried....how did they not ever have a grilled option at least that would be a bit healthier (and yeah I notice the Mad Magazine website in that pic)

Next April, for sure.