Restaurant/food thread

iHeart

Brace yourselves, Pumpkin Spice season has arrived (I was at Tim Hortons at City Place and they have baked good already including a dream donut...wish I thought to check if the Pizza's were there but I was too exhausted from the heat)

Edited by iHeart

16 hours ago, iHeart said:

who would have thought that there was a secret ingredient but something tells me the Colonel probably didn't use MSG in his original recipe

https://www.zinc96.com.au/entertainment/trending/125923-this-is-no-joke-kfcs-11-herbs-and-spices-has-been-accidentally-revealed?fbclid=IwAR1u7ppw32oA5oB8YiLoh8_-YxGNcRCXbJ7rfRqZqOhugbm7tHfVH7j7RnA

Watch this video thread by Glen & Friends in YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2022-09-07 at 9:40 PM, Brandon said:

The lays Chicken + Tomato flavour is actually pretty good,  we tried it last week and it wasn't overly salty and had a nice mild taste to it.

I cannot describe it here, but over in Europe there are potato chips (English call them crisps) that have a very unusual flavour.

On 2022-09-25 at 5:53 PM, Tracker said:

I cannot describe it here, but over in Europe there are potato chips (English call them crisps) that have a very unusual flavour.

Bring back Pickled Onion chips. Hostess used to make them in Canada/US and now they are just a European thing.

3 hours ago, iHeart said:

There's a new fast food joint being built in the Garden City Mall area.....and I am 95% sure it might be Church's Chicken because I took a good look online at what the building would look like and it looks like a match

Head to head with the Popeye's and there is a Jollibee not far away.