3 stars + HH red black and blues

wbbfan

3 hours ago, Old Bomber Fan said:

I guess in order to be a "true Bomber fan" on this forum one needs to have season tickets to the game. Not sure that is valid. Yes I lived 4km from IGF however when almost all of the games were played I was a 1 1/2 hour drive away. Couple that with having to take a shuttle from St Norbert and the product and management that was presented to the fans, why would I waste 3 hours of travel not to mention another 20 mins each way to and from the game even when it was a blow out, which was often, and not be able to leave at a respectful hour in order to get back to the lake! Did the money play a part, partially but it wasn't the driving force that led me to give up my season tickets. And for what is worth, you are right I will always be THAT

No not at all! All you need to do is not say stupid things like Mike O'Shea is the reason you gave up your season tickets because he's not a good coach. I mean he is showing that he's a pretty damned fine coach right now, but you say you're just more objective, no, you are not objective, there's a word for it, and it's wrong. But instead of slinking away like most people do when so clearly shown they don't know what they're talking about you are choosing to double down and try and back track out of it. Just accept it, you were wrong and people aren't going to let your forget it. 

3 hours ago, Jpan85 said:

It took you 1 hour and half living 4km away from stadium. It takes me less than hour and I live in Steinbach.

Driving real slow with your blinker on does add a lot of time to the trip.  But on the plus side you get to learn all the latest swear words from people as they try and get around you.

3 hours ago, Old Bomber Fan said:

I guess in order to be a "true Bomber fan" on this forum one needs to have season tickets to the game. Not sure that is valid. Yes I lived 4km from IGF however when almost all of the games were played I was a 1 1/2 hour drive away. Couple that with having to take a shuttle from St Norbert and the product and management that was presented to the fans, why would I waste 3 hours of travel not to mention another 20 mins each way to and from the game even when it was a blow out, which was often, and not be able to leave at a respectful hour in order to get back to the lake! Did the money play a part, partially but it wasn't the driving force that led me to give up my season tickets. And for what is worth, you are right I will always be THAT

so then give away your tickets for the games you don't want to go. For me anyway, it's about supporting the team, not just about your own issues.  And if the Bombers were playing, I'd come home from the lake the day before the game.  That's just how I would roll.  This isn't rocket science, or whatever science they practiced back in 1953.

On September 23, 2017 at 7:11 AM, Taynted_Fayth said:

I was a little surprised the confiscated my umbrella at the gates, like c'mon man it's raining sideways! Luckily my seats were dry and relatively void of wind - thank god cuz i stupidly came to the game in shorts and a jersey lol. 

Those people in the endzones were troopers tho. Hats off to them for sticking around, especially those not in those bombers tarp rain coat things.  Bombers might want to rethink those designs though.  They are covered with small bomber logos about the size of a fist, but from a distance, you can't see them and when you put dozens together in 1 section it seriously looks like a KKK meeting

Fans can now bring in umbrellas that are 18 inches or smaller. You just can't use them while in the stadium but they shouldn't be confiscating them.