3 stars + HH banjo beatdown

wbbfan

13 minutes ago, Mark F said:

Yes he was.

I think Rod was a high first round NFL draft pick. Dallas.

I was at the five int game.  Met Rod once at a bank where he was a PR guy.  "met"  as in, shook his hand.  

I worked for Rod a long time ago,  out of all the Bombers I've ever met over the years and spent more then a minute with...  he by far was the one I liked the least.

I'd best describe him as having an ego larger then Milt,   intelligence of a Rider Fan,   creepy/perv as Tillman and as rationale as Rod Pederson.  

I was not a fan of him at all.   

His dropped punt for Dallas in the play offs which cost them the game haunted him for his life.  When he told the story you could tell it really was hard on him. 

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

I worked for Rod a long time ago,  out of all the Bombers I've ever met over the years and spent more then a minute with...  he by far was the one I liked the least.

I'd best describe him as having an ego larger then Milt,   intelligence of a Rider Fan,   creepy/perv as Tillman and as rationale as Rod Pederson.  

I was not a fan of him at all.   

His dropped punt for Dallas in the play offs which cost them the game haunted him for his life.  When he told the story you could tell it really was hard on him. 

Thank-you Mr. Party-Pooper.