The Most Important Game: Wpg @ Regina

BigBlue

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

Ya it is truly shocking that a guy named Gudino isn't Italian. I mean, we all just assumed... Been calling him D'Italiano (among other things) right from Day 1.....just craziness. 

...and I hope you continue. It's a great nicker.

D'CostaRican doesn't exactly roll off the tongue.

On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 9:55 AM, Noeller said:

Lol!! What a load of crap.... 

I agree. They won 2 games handily,so what??? The Riders played the Lions where Jennings stunk & Lulay had a rib injury so Wally didn't want to put him in when the game was out of hand because he didn't want to risk losing him to further injury as the game was out of hand. Then Friday night, injuries have caught up to the Eskimos with ten new starters.  we took advantage of the Eskimos so why shouldn't the Riders?  Let's not get carried away here with worry or build the Riders up bigger than they should be.  

10 hours ago, blueingreenland said:

Remember guys, the Riders did play us tough in week 2...and the LDC is their Grey Cup so I think the Riders will be favored going in...

Yeah, and the Bombers were playing their first regular season game. In hostile territory, no less. I wouldn't put much stock in the result of that game.

No question it'll be a tough game on Sunday, though.

On 8/26/2017 at 5:00 PM, Arnold_Palmer said:

No it's called continuity. We were 5-4 heading into Labour Day last season. This year were 7-2. I'd call that improvement.. 

Not to rain on your parade, but the whole eastern conference as well as BC and Edmonton have all fallen on hard times, and Calgary currently does not look invincible, either.  The Bombers have benefited from all that, and if they  at least split with the Riders and take the Riders right to the wall in the loss, it will go a long way to establishing them as a legitimate contender.

PS: even if Chris Jones manages to build a decent team, he is still a jackhole.

5 hours ago, tracker said:

Not to rain on your parade, but the whole eastern conference as well as BC and Edmonton have all fallen on hard times, and Calgary currently does not look invincible, either.  The Bombers have benefited from all that, and if they  at least split with the Riders and take the Riders right to the wall in the loss, it will go a long way to establishing them as a legitimate contender.

I fully hope/expect us to be 9-2 after this stretch.  I think the riders are a good team but I think we're a great team waiting for a swep. 

20 hours ago, tracker said:

The bombers have benefited from that? Holy full of ****... If the bombers have benefited from it then so has Calgary Edmonton Sask and BC.. I know you are a closet rider fan and complain about everything but... I know its hard for you to believe but maybe... The bombers are just a good team and better than the teams they have beaten.