bc thumped by SASKATCHEWAN

Mr Dee

4 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Surprised he let Lumbala do the so called dirty  work for him instead of the Coordinators. He knew there was a problem but chose not to take responsibility for it & sluffed it off to one of his team captains. Would Wally have done that 20 years ago? Would he have let a team from that time be so sloppy & unprepared? Something tells me no. Maybe it's finally time he should think about stepping aside, this time for good as a coach. If this had been Benevides or Tedford coaching he'd have been seething up in the coaches box telling himself that it wouldn't have happened if he was on the sidelines. Yet it did. He rode those 2 head coaches hard & was probably just as much responsible for their failures as they were. 

again... one game

14 minutes ago, BigBlue said:

look in a mirror

Yeesh. Okay, look, why make it personal? This isn't about me, it's about Wally. If you dont agree with me why dont you tell us why you think Wally is such a great guy and should stick around forever?

1 minute ago, J5V said:

Yeesh. Okay, look, why make it personal? This isn't about me, it's about Wally. If you dont agree with me why dont you tell us why you think Wally is such a great guy and should stick around forever?

Being under attack is personal ..... no way around it

10 minutes ago, BigBlue said:

Are you spitting at yourself in a mirror?

1 minute ago, BigBlue said:

Then stop doing it if you don't like it. J5V never even mentioned you. It was how he felt about Buono. Right or wrong, it's his opinion.  Why should you take it so personally? 

1 minute ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Then stop doing it if you don't like it. J5V never even mentioned you. It was how he felt about Buono. Right or wrong, it's his opinion.  Why should you take it so personally? 

SpeedFlex you are the attacker, purposeful & deliberately nasty like an eleven year old brat

4 minutes ago, BigBlue said:

SpeedFlex you are the attacker, purposeful & deliberately nasty like an eleven year old brat

No, I never really attacked you or was nasty. I just asked why you post so many threads yesterday & you took it personally. You attacked J5V all by your lonesome.

Edited by SpeedFlex27

48 minutes ago, J5V said:

45 minutes ago, BigBlue said:

Didn't think so. Okay, you love Wally. I don't. I'm alright with that. Carry on.

Edited by J5V

Thats all it was...a bad BC showing. Jennings wasn't ready and by the time he was yanked the game had got out of hand and that lack of B.C preparedness and attitude wasn't something they were gonna come back from...they packed it in plain and simple.

Lulay starts and has the success he had before...and he would have that game would have taken a completely different complexion and direction...But I glad...helped us out big time and Sask is in no way shape or form a threat to overtake us regardless

Burnham definitely makes Jennings look better but a couple of those throws should have been out of bounds or further down field. Not smart at all. I admit I never saw the game only highlights. PVR'd it  but accidentally saw the score and thought organizing the garage would be more entertaining.  If Riders were on the other side I might have poured myself into the couch.

On ‎13‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 9:26 PM, Mark F said:

Rod HIll's daughter competed in the Canada summer games. not sure what sport.

Erica Hill played on the women's indoor  volleyball team for Manitoba. They beat previously undefeated Alberta in the final on Saturday 3 sets to 1 to win the gold medal.

2 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Erica Hill played on the women's indoor  volleyball team for Manitoba. They beat previously undefeated Alberta in the final on Saturday 3 sets to 1 to win the gold medal.

thanks!

Seems that the games in the Peg was a big success all around.

Edited by Mark F

14 minutes ago, The Classic said:

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet so I'll just toss it in the water for you sharks.... Wally making a play for easier path to the GC through the crossover?

Yeah, he's trying to lose and possibly lose out the Riders and miss the playoffs altogether  in his last season.