EDMONTON over ottawa

Mr Dee

3 hours ago, Fan Boy said:

Keeping track of Black malapropisms is entirely another game.  

Shake my head. Thing is, he called that on a sweep.  He was even calling plays last night as in the RedBlacks should call this or the RedBlacks should call that.  He never once suggested what the Eskimos should call.  What a joke on pbp he is. 

I didn't realize that Trever Harris is older than Matt Nichols. Their career stats are very similar with Harris having a slightly better TD/INT ratio.  Given a choice between those two I would take Nichols.

Notice how the Eskimos had to use their challenge to overturn an obvious non-catch in Ottawa? There were a couple other trapped catches as well.

1 hour ago, Esks1975 said:

Notice how the Eskimos had to use their challenge to overturn an obvious non-catch in Ottawa? There were a couple other trapped catches as well.

I noticed that too, lots of balls the redblacks receivers pulled off the turf that I thought should have been no catch. 

18 hours ago, bearpants said:

completely disagree with the first part.... there is plenty of auto-tuned garbage out there... but also a ton of awesome rock bands that don't get main stream attention...

I am not a huge Shania Twain fan (mostly cuz I'm not a pop-country fan)... but this seems like a safe and popular choice for the CFL... probably not winning over the younger fans with this announcement...

Agree and frankly, she is awful. Not bad looking but little to no talent and now getting long-in-the-tooth. I'm not the "younger fans" but I was disappointed when I heard she was the big Canadian talent the CFL had landed for the halftime show. Oh well, I won't be watching but she obviously has some fans so I guess they'll enjoy it. 

16 hours ago, SPuDS said:

Yea if Nichols wasn't showing so well, I'd take Harris in a heartbeat.   He isn't the issue in Ottawa.  I really don't know what the issue is tbh.   The defense is solid, offense is pretty good when its on.. o-line is a little suspect but otherwise. very baffling.. its like they just can't get it all together... maybe it reall does boil down to coaching.

Yes I think it is coaching. Campbell doesn't have the loaded team he had last year and it really shows. He hasn't outcoached anybody. Not saying he doesn't know the game but I don't think the players are overly motivated to perform. 

12 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Shake my head. Thing is, he called that on a sweep.  He was even calling plays last night as in the RedBlacks should call this or the RedBlacks should call that.  He never once suggested what the Eskimos should call.  What a joke on pbp he is. 

I don't know how you can listen to him. As soon as he says the first dumb thing I'm off to CJOB.

19 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

7 hours ago, J5V said:

I don't know how you can listen to him. As soon as he says the first dumb thing I'm off to CJOB.

What the hell youz guys talkin bout?