My Hope...

iso_55

Want to thank the admins & mods for such a great new Bomber fan site for us to come to discuss the Blue Bombers & the CFL. I just wanted to post a thank you to all involved as this is a big undertaking. We fans appreciate it very much.

The other thing I wanted to say as Morning Blue Bombers is brand new. I sincerely hope that any feuds or ill feelings towards others by anyone from Our Bombers stays over there & doesn't migrate here. I like the fact that we all know one another for the most part but this is a fresh start. I know that we are going to have disagreements but hopefully there are no grudges being brought here. Just my 2 cents... :D

if you're banned and you know it clap your hands!

Clapping-Frenetically_1713.gif

you have to admire the boldness of the strategy though: ban a group of posters who produced the best content on your site. :lol:

no offense but pretty high opinion of yourself eh?

as to the main point of the thread, excellent concept.. hopefully it works out that way.. I know myself and many others are going to post here, there and the "official" board and hopefully without any issues..

I also know that Colin did say he was willing to allow the folks that moved over here to come back to OB.com as long as there is no shameless self promoting of MBB.

Take it for what its worth I suppose but I can't see why we all can't co-exist.. More bomber sites the better, I can't see having a new one will cause the death of the other guys..

aaaaaaand it begins. Just let it slide, Spuds......ignore.....

yea yea yeaaa.. I don't know the full scoop but just thought it was a funny post. I'm stunned if the entire group of guys who came over here were outright banned..

**edit**

I'd also like to point out how cute it is that Bluto blocks me then continues to talk about me.. class act I tells ya, hide behind an ignore feature. if he wants to discuss me, at least man up.

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted my very first post on this site to say I love how this...

I sincerely hope that any feuds or ill feelings towards others by anyone from Our Bombers stays over there & doesn't migrate here. 

Took two posts to become this...

no offense but pretty high opinion of yourself eh?

And then this...

I'd also like to point out how cute it is that Bluto blocks me then continues to talk about me.. class act I tells ya, hide behind an ignore feature. if he wants to discuss me, at least man up.

And finally this...

oh dear... i don't know what was said about me by SPuDS...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... was%20lost

I love the internet.