In Case You Missed It

Mr Dee

"Any time you see an offensive lineman popped up and without a firm base, windmilling their arms and trying to re-establish their punch, you know you’re winning the line of scrimmage, and that was evident Saturday night. Not only did this group stick double teams on the line of scrimmage, but they simply allowed little to no surge by the offensive line, and shut down operations from offensive tackle to tackle."

Doug Brown speaking about the three-man interior rotation of Drake Nevis, Cory Johnson and Jake Thomas.

https://shar.es/1BEjv1

Cal Murphy statue to be unveiled at Investors Group Field.
7:43 AM - 4 Jul 2017

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hopefully, it will look a whole lot better than Mosaic's "Escaping from Riderville".

Edited by WBBFanWest

Just now, Atomic said:

I think the Riders get their first win this week.  Maybe an unpopular opinion but I believe the Ticats are actually going to be the worst team in the league this season.

I picked Hamilton in the pick ems this week but it was probably the one i thought about most as i agree that hamilton might be pretty bad this year. Riders bad? I dunno. 

10 minutes ago, Atomic said:

I think the Riders get their first win this week.  Maybe an unpopular opinion but I believe the Ticats are actually going to be the worst team in the league this season.

I think Carter becomes completely unglued this week and costs his team the game. It's bound to happen.

10 hours ago, WinnipegGordo said:

There was also that asshat Rider that tried to horsecollar Dressler 10 yards into the endzone. 

He got 15 yards for it... but really, it was a clearly established TD at that point and there's really no other reason to do that except intent to injure... maybe the league looks at it, but I doubt it...

On 2017-07-03 at 9:42 AM, Mr Dee said:

?‍?MAJOR D-BAG ALERT - On TJ Heath’s interception, Duron Carter chases Heath, but doesn't catch him, so instead he grabs Hurls face mask and spins him around., confirming his official status as the league’s Major D-Bag, and it ain't even close.

At the 1:22 mark of this clip  http://ow.ly/c53O30dfbpA

59 minutes ago, Gotmilt said:

https://www.bluebombers.com/2017/07/05/micd-up-weston-dressler/

Probably my favourite thing the Bombers have ever produced.

I feel like running through a brick wall.

Go Blue

That is a highly entertaining Blue Bomber clip. Not only did Dressler get his two TD's, his significant contributions on Medlocks field goals and converts have previously not been as apparent as demonstrated in the video. What a performer. What a great guy. 

Edited by Rod Black
More poor grammar, again.

4 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

What a turd.

Textbook example of an immensely talented player with a pile of dog turds for an attitude.

Shawn Lemon should tweet this at him and Dennis:

Image result for atodaso

EDIT: here's a link showing the infraction of that gutless douchecanoe: http://3downnation.com/2017/07/05/riders-duron-carter-fined-trying-rip-opponents-head-off/

Edited by blue_gold_84
link added

16 hours ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Textbook example of an immensely talented player with a pile of dog turds for an attitude.

Shawn Lemon should tweet this at him and Dennis:

Image result for atodaso

EDIT: here's a link showing the infraction of that gutless douchecanoe: http://3downnation.com/2017/07/05/riders-duron-carter-fined-trying-rip-opponents-head-off/

The video link is evidence of an attempt to injure. In the accompanying blog There are many rider fans that support Carter intentionally trying to injure another player. The cart wheel that carter uses Hurl for is way beyond a hard fought play. Unlike Loffler on the BC receiver in the end zone during the west semi last year, that was a football play. The receiver could expect such a hit in the BC case. Hurl could expect to be block by a bigger body than he, Hurl could reasonably expect that he might get injured while being blocked. But he should not have to expect an intentional attempt to injure. It is unreasonable and approaching criminal behavior for Carter to intentionally attack Hurl with a non football play. 

Once again the many rider fans supporting carter as "face masks happen" reflect badly on the perception that they can analyze there own squads faults with a balanced view. They prove, once again, they are effen nuts.

Edited by Rod Black

2 minutes ago, Rod Black said:

The video link is evidence of an attempt to injure. In the accompanying blog There are many rider fans that support Carter intentionally trying to injure another player. The cart wheel that carter uses Hurl for is way beyond a hard fought play. Unlike Loffler on the BC receiver in the end zone during the west semi last year, that was a football play. The receiver could expect such a hit in the BC case. Hurl could expect to be block by a bigger body than he, Hurl could reasonably expect that he might get injured while being blocked. But he should not have to expect an intentional intent to injure. It is unreasonable and approaching criminal behavior for Carter to intentionally attack Hurl with a non football play. 

Once again the many rider fans supporting carter as "face masks happen" reflect badly on the perception that they can analyze there own squads faults with a balanced view. They prove, once again, they are effen nuts.

yeah those comments are dumb. On riderans it's actually the opposite. Lots of posters think it was a dirty play and are getting tired of Carter already.