Looking Ahead: Winnipeg Vs Calgary

I hope they come out, control the clock and put at least two long TD drives down in the first half. They can't come out and have the first three drives be two and out, otherwise they will be down 14 or 21 points before they get in gear. This is the biggest key to success. The other one is that they need to get pressure on BLM without blitzing. If they can do that, I think they can control him more.

I really want to see them match Calgary play for play, and hopefully jump out to a lead and then keep playing aggressively. They need to win this one and they are more than due.

18 minutes ago, TheSource said:

I hope they come out, control the clock and put at least two long TD drives down in the first half. They can't come out and have the first three drives be two and out, otherwise they will be down 14 or 21 points before they get in gear. This is the biggest key to success. The other one is that they need to get pressure on BLM without blitzing. If they can do that, I think they can control him more.

I really want to see them match Calgary play for play, and hopefully jump out to a lead and then keep playing aggressively. They need to win this one and they are more than due.

So, when did Osh get rid of Lapo and Hall?<_<

33 minutes ago, J5V said:

So, when did Osh get rid of Lapo and Hall?<_<

Well, call it wishful thinking...

Really want them to wipe the smug look off those Stamp fans faces

Now that the oil sands burned down, Alberta sux

Stamps suck

Esks suck

Note to Osh, Hall, and Lapo:

Please beat them both this year.

5 hours ago, mbrg said:

Confusion corner.

Getting 30,000 people in and out of there would be soooooper easy.

The proposed domed stadium in St Boniface is what I was referring to which would of been way more centralized and way more ways to get in and out. 

Who the F said Confusion Corner,  that's a ridiculous idea for anyone to propose.  They would have to be a complete moron to even make that as a suggestion. 

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

The proposed domed stadium in St Boniface is what I was referring to which would of been way more centralized and way more ways to get in and out. 

Who the F said Confusion Corner,  that's a ridiculous idea for anyone to propose.  They would have to be a complete moron to even make that as a suggestion. 

St B smells like dog ****. Domed proposals were all pie in the sky stuff and werent ever Eeeeeever gonna happen. IGF is great... The location is fine and i dont live close... 

But if we are hindsighting this here... The Higgins proposal would have been best... Massive revitalisation would have happened because of it... The worst probably was ST B or the Perimeter one.. Both just ridiculous actually and what they didnt tell you about St B... Millions probably hundreds of millions would have had to be used just to prep the site... Its garbage lands there... Crap zone... **** zone... Its almost toxic lands... That Canada Packers site is a legit mess and huge hazard.

The higgins one would have been great. 

St B tho... Yuck... Dog food processing plants plus mushroom factory plus multiple other stink zones... Never Eveeer would have happened ever... Thank god it didnt also... The smell would be unbearable at times plus Domes are stupid and not a thing anymore 

Edited by Goalie

I like to think those of us in St.James at the time of the old stadium just had it lucky all those years. What kind of fan am I if a jaunt across my own city is too far. That's probably not reality tho, and I suspect their ticket numbers have somewhat skewed to different ends of the city since the move to UofM. 

One things for sure, 25k, 28k, 30+ - whatever, it's going to be looooouuud in there tonight!! I never doubt the Bomber faithful no matter how full the joint is. I'll be mooing at Bovine all night long, can't wait. #ForTheW 

10 hours ago, TheSource said:

Well, call it wishful thinking...

Really want them to wipe the smug look off those Stamp fans faces

Now that the oil sands burned down, Alberta sux

Stamps suck

Esks suck

Note to Osh, Hall, and Lapo:

Please beat them both this year.

Getting pressure on BLM by rushing only 4 probably isn't going to happen, not if history is any indicator. Yes, they are arrogant. Most good teams are. Remember Swaggerville?

The Oil Sands have put a lot of $$$ in my pockets over the years. I don't work there any more but I have some friends and fond memories of Alberta. The Fort McMurray fire was tragic and I wouldn't have wished something like that on anyone. A lot of good hard-working people lost everything. Let's just keep it to torching them on the field. No need to give them locker room fodder.

Which reminds me, let's show BLM who we really are, and hopefully that's a better team than they are. 

34 minutes ago, J5V said:

Getting pressure on BLM by rushing only 4 probably isn't going to happen, not if history is any indicator. Yes, they are arrogant. Most good teams are. Remember Swaggerville?

The Oil Sands have put a lot of $$$ in my pockets over the years. I don't work there any more but I have some friends and fond memories of Alberta. The Fort McMurray fire was tragic and I wouldn't have wished something like that on anyone. A lot of good hard-working people lost everything. Let's just keep it to torching them on the field. No need to give them locker room fodder.

Which reminds me, let's show BLM who we really are, and hopefully that's a better team than they are. 

Yes cause they have people scanning fan forums for locker room fodder..... today, **** anything and everything to do with Alberta. I hope the bombers beat the **** out of BLM.  Incase he is reading this, You're a punk ass ***** Bo, Choke artist when it matters most and a complete tool! Go **** YOURSELF!

How's that for some fodder?

5 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Yes cause they have people scanning fan forums for locker room fodder..... today, **** anything and everything to do with Alberta. I hope the bombers beat the **** out of BLM.  Incase he is reading this, You're a punk ass ***** Bo, Choke artist when it matters most and a complete tool! Go **** YOURSELF!

How's that for some fodder?

Now we're going to lose and he's going to point at you in the stands when he lights up the Bombers tonight!

Yup time for some real trash talk....

Our Blue and Gold knights of the field will strive mightily, within the bounds of probity and good sportsmanship to administer a long overdue chastisement to these bovine interlopers from the oil soaked badlands.   While the civic minded denizens of our fair city hurl strident verbiage upon them......

Are you not pumped?