Bombers vs Riders GDT

Nolby

3 hours ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Loverboy must be the surprise guest.

got dragged by Mrs. KBF to a Peter Cetera concert in Palm Springs in February, and not a word of a lie, Mike Reno was a surprise guest.  He came on stage and did an impromptu "Everybody's working for the weekend".  He looks like he's been mostly eating for the weekend.  

4 hours ago, Stickem said:

I'm curious about a stat. and that would be....'what is the won/loss percentage/record of teams in the past in their opener, that have the first round bye?'...Not that it means anything today...just curious??? Does anyone know

I heard on the radio that since the redblacks joined the league no team that has had the first week bye won their opener in week 2.

Never before though has it been a strong Bomber team against the weak riders...

Seriously though, I feel confident about the game.  Heck, in the face of all logic I didn't even bat an eye when the Riders scored the back breaking return TD in last year's Labour Day Classic.  Knew the boys would come through...  Even after losing the last 11 under every circumstance possible.

This isn't the penny pinching joke of a franchise that we all hated to love while making the playoffs ONCE in seven years before last.  :wacko:

The Bombers are legit and the Riders are not.  Genuinely not an obligatory "let's bash the Riders!" statement.  We Bomber fans are waaaay  too familiar with that situation.

Any given Sunday, or Canada Day, and all that, but these Bombers are here to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And the gum is in short supply, ya dig? B)

Just now, Y2C said:

Seriously though, I feel confident about the game.  Heck, in the face of all logic I didn't even bat an eye when the Riders scored the back breaking return TD in last year's Labour Day Classic.  Knew the boys would come through...  Even after losing the last 11 under every circumstance possible.

This isn't the penny pinching joke of a franchise that we all hated to love while making the playoffs ONCE in seven years before last.  :wacko:

The Bombers are legit and the Riders are not.  Genuinely not an obligatory "let's bash the Riders!" statement.  We Bomber fans are waaaay  too familiar with that situation.

Any given Sunday, or Canada Day, and all that, but these Bombers are here to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And the gum is in short supply, ya dig? B)

This isn't the Grey  Cup, but there ought to be no excuse for a lackluster performance by either side. This is a statement game, even if it is very early in the year.

11 minutes ago, Rich said:

For those not aware, join us in the chat room during the game by clicking the Babble link in the header of the website 

I'm getting disconnected within seconds of being connected to the chat.   It says "Babble is not connected to the node server, please contact the administrator!"  I have tried Chrome, Firefox and Safari with no noticeable difference.  I have also tried disabling all plug ins.   Am I missing anything?

6 minutes ago, Fleet said:

I'm getting disconnected within seconds of being connected to the chat.   It says "Babble is not connected to the node server, please contact the administrator!"  I have tried Chrome, Firefox and Safari with no noticeable difference.  I have also tried disabling all plug ins.   Am I missing anything?

I'm thinking it is something on your end as there are 20 people in chat.  

The chat server does connect to a different IP then where the website is hosted so that may be being blocked on your end.