Bombers select REC Drew Wolitarsky in supplemental draft

Mike

Just spoke with a friend in Minneapolis that follows the Gophers religiously. Here's what he had to say:

"Super solid receiver. Not a freak athlete, he's not going to make jaw-dropping catches, but really reliable and puts up good numbers."

Honestly, that's exactly what I want. A possession receiver, first down, Ben Cahoon kinda guy. Denmark, Adams, Dressler, and possibly Washington can all stretch the field fine, but a possession receiver (especially one with the right passport), would really round out our corps. Hope he sticks!

12 hours ago, O2L said:

Just spoke with a friend in Minneapolis that follows the Gophers religiously. Here's what he had to say:

"Super solid receiver. Not a freak athlete, he's not going to make jaw-dropping catches, but really reliable and puts up good numbers."

Honestly, that's exactly what I want. A possession receiver, first down, Ben Cahoon kinda guy. Denmark, Adams, Dressler, and possibly Washington can all stretch the field fine, but a possession receiver (especially one with the right passport), would really round out our corps. Hope he sticks!

stodds on steroids?

dare to dream Brian, dare to dream.

Just now, Mike said:

Jamie Roiddard.

If stoddard was just a bit more of a physical freak, he would have been such a legend with his ability to make those clutch catches and even turn em up field at time for 3-5 yards, lol.   miss having a reliable option like he was for a bleeder valve when needed.  Harris is similar I suppose with his receiver ability but often is shadowed.  Stoddard would usually have to fight off, what, a canadian CB or really bad american?