Tiger-Cats @ Argonauts

Zontar

55 minutes ago, sweep the leg said:

A few teams appear to have ol issues this season.

Everyone wants to play Canadians on the line. It doesn't work. Historically, a minimum of 2 & usually 3 Americans have played on CFL lines until the past 25-30 years when the Esks started an all Canadian line & other teams followed. Now, it seems to be going back to playing Canadians at positions other than offensive lines.

Edited by SpeedFlex27

2 minutes ago, Mark H. said:

Especially since the D should have the upper hand early in the season - not looking good for Hammy.

If I'm not mistaken Reinbold only lasted a season as DC in Montreal and they had a down year.  HAM better hope Kanneh and Davis get healthy and live up to the hype because that secondary was atrocious.  OL was nothing special either although I think TOR has a real good front 4... if Bomben is out long term, look out.

Rickey burned the Cat's real good....Let's see him duplicate that against a ball hawking club like ours....I'd say the percentage of completions drops off enormously ...Looking forward to that game IF the argos's  are chucking them up like that...heh heh.. I can see Leggett licking his chops already and a few of our other secondary people. 

Edited by Stickem

20 minutes ago, Stickem said:

urRickey burned the Cat's real good....Let's see him duplicate that against a ball hawking club like ours....I'd say the percentage of completions drops off enormously ...Looking forward to that game IF the argos's  are chucking them up like that...heh heh.. I can see Leggett licking his chops already and a few of our other secondary people. 

It's not like QB's had terrible completion percentages against us last year. Yes we had lots of picks, but man did we let QB's pick us apart on any play that wasn't a turnover. Hoping this year the D line can manage some pressure to help the secondary out. If they can't Ray could pick us apart.

14 minutes ago, Stickem said:

Rickey burned the Cat's real good....Let's see him duplicate that against a ball hawking club like ours....I'd say the percentage of completions drops off enormously ...Looking forward to that game IF the argos's  are chucking them up like that...heh heh.. I can see Leggett licking his chops already and a few of other secondary people. 

Well maybe.....but that might be considered a wildly optimistic prediction of the outcome.  On many of those passes Ray threw up, the poor Hammy DB's had no earthly possibility of preventing their completion.  When a receiver like S.J. Green goes up 10 ft. in the air to bring down balls with one hand that you can not even touch, it's fair to say it's going to be an extra-long workday.  The Bombers best strategy is to instill a fear of Loffler breaking their rib cage mid-flight if they go vertical.