2017 NHL Off Season

Rich

well he must have been part of the 1.0 era.

yeah I'm giving Maurice one more chance, but who could possibly be available if he gets canned? I wonder if Arniel is available, I mean he did get the Moose to the Calder finals in 09

Edited by iHeart

7 minutes ago, iHeart said:

well it must have been part of the 1.0 era.

yeah I'm giving Maurice one more chance, but who could possibly be available if he gets canned? I wonder if Arniel is available, I mean he did get the Moose to the Calder finals in 09

Obviously @iHeart

Arniel sucks. Id probably look at a possibly soon to be fired coach depending on what happens this year... barry trotz types of look for a young up and comer. Who? No idea. 

Perhaps an NCAA coach would work. Think id prefer someone who can relate more to a younger roster and someone who uses the talent to the best of their abilities. Puts them in position to succeed

Edited by Goalie

The kid is good...he was my favourite player from that draft class. Honestly thought I'd take him at #1 that year, if I were a GM. Despise the Habs with every fibre of my being, so it'll be tough to cheer for him...

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/report-blue-jackets-reach-deal-vegas-protect-players/

The Columbus Blue Jackets have a trade in place with the Vegas Golden Knights that will be announced at the NHL Expansion Draft on Wednesday, according to Aaron Portzline of The Columbus Dispatch.

The Blue Jackets are expected to give Vegas the 24th-overall pick in this year’s NHL Draft, and a prospect in return for Golden Knights GM George McPhee selecting one of Ryan MurrayMatt Calvert, or William Karlsson.

Arizona to trade goalie Mike Smith to the Calgary Flames in short time. That pretty much frees up both CAL goalies now.

Official: Mike Smith to Flames  for G Chad Johnson, D Brandon Hickey & conditional 3rd rounder.

Trade freeze now in place.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

A player refusing to waive his NMC falls 100% on the GM, not the player. It's shocking that people expect players to waive their NMC. That's not how business works. Don't want to have a problem with NMC's? don't hand them out like chiclets.

Edited by Judd