The Simpson's "Classic Moments"

4 minutes ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Agreed. Homer's sleep-talking in what seems to be a Latin American accent takes the cake. "In America, first you get the sugar, then you get the power, then you get the women." LOL

Don't forget the beard-stroking. ;)

I had to think about the exact quote for a bit...

"Oh, I'll never be the darling of the so-called city fathers, who stroke their beards and cluck their tongues...."

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
36 minutes ago, bearpants said:

Just came a across this YouTube channel...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxzzanTaBBNwZqPdLmxFr5w

I would definitely consider this one a must watch:

One of my all time favourite things is when Homer and Lenny are off working on some oil rig and then eventually they're gonna go home....helicopter comes to pick them up out in the middle of nowhere....Marge is up on the chopper and yells down to Homer, and he flies up the rope ladder. Lenny just sitting there..."Awww, there's nothing up there for me....." and then Karl pokes his head out "Oh don't be so sure..." "KARL KARLSSON!!!???" and Lenny flies up the rope ladder. Hilarious EVERY time...

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

So why post it here?

because it's still technically Simpsons related. He was supposed to be in the Episode Last exit to Springfield but he turned it down so they got Joyce Brothers instead

probably for the best because considering what OJ had done, I bet his part would have either been edited out of the episode would have been pulled from Syndication or further reruns

Edited by iHeart

2 hours ago, iHeart said:

because it's still technically Simpsons related. He was supposed to be in the Episode Last exit to Springfield but he turned it down so they got Joyce Brothers instead

probably for the best because considering what OJ had done, I bet his part would have either been edited out of the episode would have been pulled from Syndication or further reruns

then put it in the TV thread that you've already ruined, no one cares here. leave this for it's intended purpose.

1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

then put it in the TV thread that you've already ruined, no one cares here. leave this for it's intended purpose.

why bother, someone would probably tell me to put that tweet elsewhere

and since this is a Classic Simpsons moments thread here's something from the episode that OJ was almost on