Malcolm Bell.

bb1

Just read the Sun article where Mr Bell stated he is actually 5"11 not 6"1. Actually I think this guy may be sneaky good. Smaller qbs rarely get a sniff in the NFL based solely on their measurables.(except Russell Wilson?) So maybe we have something here..? he even compares himself to......Darian Durant.? 

1 hour ago, bb1 said:

Just read the Sun article where Mr Bell stated he is actually 5"11 not 6"1. Actually I think this guy may be sneaky good. Smaller qbs rarely get a sniff in the NFL based solely on their measurables.(except Russell Wilson?) So maybe we have something here..? he even compares himself to......Darian Durant.? 

I'd be surprised if Kevin Glenn is even 5'10.  He's done ok.

3 hours ago, bb1 said:

I think the prototype for NFL qbs is 90% for first round or maybe top 2 round qbs. After that its drew brees territory. The top Qbs get picked to pieces because of the staggering value invested in a first round pick. After that I think it opens up a lot. After the draft, when you talk about UDFAs, and free agents in general its pretty lose requirements. Tons of guys get brought in to hold clip boards, run scout team packages, and be extra arms in camp. UDFA is the hail mary range when AFL, CFL, career TCF/PR guys and any one with a pulse gets a look. I think its bigger that you arent too old. 

Besides, with a young QB if they are getting looks down south then they have done some thing here. So any time that happens its generally been good for us. Save for some of the TCF/PR for life guys like pat barnes. 

5 hours ago, bb1 said:

So much for being the next great qb....?

malcolm bell  another one to the list of never was'. 

Austin apodaca. :P The next savior. 

Im sure the riders will swoop in and grab bell any minute now and trumpet him as the next great qb in the cfl. 

Edited by wbbfan