2017 NHL Playoffs

Noeller

3 minutes ago, IC Khari said:

If Kesler wins a Cup I'll hurl ... if Suban wins one I'll puke, if Kessel wins another I'll vomit, if Phaneuf wins one I'll blow chunks ... not a pretty picture ...

This man speaks truths......I want to subscribe to your newsletter.....

1 hour ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Wild game in Nasvhille tonight. I have to say those fans are a bit much, though. Love the passion but the dumb chants and classless behaviour are not cool.

As opposed to Jets fans chants...?

50 minutes ago, Floyd said:

As opposed to Jets fans chants...?

I don't hear Jets fans chanting (insert opposing goalie's surname) four times followed up with "you suck!" and I have rarely missed a game. At least "Crosby's better!" and "Mario's poolboy!" are creative.

Remind me what deflection accomplishes, though.

9 hours ago, blue_gold_84 said:

Wild game in Nasvhille tonight. I have to say those fans are a bit much, though. Love the passion but the dumb chants and classless behaviour are not cool.

do not want to ignite gun debate, but.... I wonder how many of those fans are carrying a pistol?

8 hours ago, blue_gold_84 said:

I don't hear Jets fans chanting (insert opposing goalie's surname) four times followed up with "you suck!" and I have rarely missed a game. At least "Crosby's better!" and "Mario's poolboy!" are creative.

Remind me what deflection accomplishes, though.

I love Nashville's goalie chant!  How is it not creative?  I haven't heard that anywhere else.  Seems like a fantastic environment to watch a game in.

43 minutes ago, Atomic said:

I love Nashville's goalie chant!  How is it not creative?  I haven't heard that anywhere else.  Seems like a fantastic environment to watch a game in.

yes I definitely want to watch a Jets game in Nashville sometime.  Hellebuyck you suck! You suck! You suck!  ha ha ha that would be kind of funny.

I found a list of some of their chants here:

http://forum.canucks.com/topic/352067-nashville-predators-section-303-chants/

I'll have to listen more closely next time.  All I remember hearing yesterday over and over again was "Ducks suck! Ducks suck!"