2017 NHL Playoffs

Noeller

32 minutes ago, iHeart said:

what is so special about these pools anyway? is there money in it?

depends the pool your in,  but generally $ is involved. There's other pool like things out there such as MBBs bracket challenge we did on this site winner getting like a $50 bomber or jet store gift card or something.  

I personally like doing the pools during playoffs cuz it gives me a vested interest in why I'm watching and who i'm cheering for. Didn't really start playing in them till about 2003 when the Jets weren't around,  but even with the Jets back and rarely in the playoffs, if I wasn't in a pool I could probably couldn't care less who won and certainly wouldn't be watching nightly

Edited by Taynted_Fayth

5 minutes ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

If washington can tie it up, they will win...eventually.  fleury is the only reason this game isn't at least 4-1 right now. It's been all washington for the most part

Yes.  All the Caps need is one to tie it up.  But I don't like their chances if it goes to overtime.

Just now, Atomic said:

This must be so tense for Caps fans.  If this was the Jets I'd be freaking out.

I dunno I think the caps will pull this one out for Ovechkin.  When they were down 3-1 i was ready to put a fork in them,  but they've been the better team the last 3 game (including tonight).  Win tonight and I think the cup is as good as theirs,  I'm sure they realize this too

6 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Have to think they make changes. 

Crazy to think that a team that has won 2 straight president's trophies will have to legitimately think about making changes.  I like Barry Trotz but he's never been past the second round as a coach, maybe they start with him.