2017 NHL Playoffs

Noeller

8 hours ago, Goalie said:

Should cheer for Boston. A win over Ottawa means the Jets will get a 4th Rd pick in 2018 instead of the 5th Rd pick they currently get. 

yeah but I think I also said somewhere that I would cheer for them as long as they aren't up against any Canadian teams in the playoffs

Edited by iHeart

Blue Jackets goalie did not look that good.

Senators Bruins game was good, but both teams fair bit of  dump and chase, and choking defence.

Jets style is much more fun to watch.

In fact watching a bit of these games, I realize the Jets are close to being really good.

5 hours ago, Mark F said:

Blue Jackets goalie did not look that good.

Senators Bruins game was good, but both teams fair bit of  dump and chase, and choking defence.

Jets style is much more fun to watch.

In fact watching a bit of these games, I realize the Jets are close to being really good.

yeah for some reason I felt at least one of those teams were less disciplined than the jets

13 hours ago, Goalie said:

Should cheer for Boston. A win over Ottawa means the Jets will get a 4th Rd pick in 2018 instead of the 5th Rd pick they currently get. 

I am physically incapable of cheering for a team with Brad Marchand on it, other than Team Canada where I have to just swallow a lot of bile.