CFL Draft

Floyd

I think to FANS, there'll seem like there's surprises, but Walters has said repeatedly that there's way less separating the players than we realize, so someone listed at 1 and someone listed at 10, there's not as much separating them as we think...not sure it'll really be that much of a surprise, except for us thinking that we know what the hell we're talking about based on Dunk write-ups and Mike's usual know-it-all cocky bullshit (*waves at Mike*) :) 

1 hour ago, coach17 said:

That makes more sense than the 3down one. There are going to be some surprises.

He ignores his own talent rankings a little bit... its weird.

Really think Augustine and Gosselin are the surprise early picks... after them RB and FB seem to drop off.  Also could see Carter getting picked early just because he's 6'6.

Question is who is the long snapper that gets picked two rounds early...?  McEachren?

Everyone also dismissing Wright and Woodson - if one gets picked early, I could see both gone in the first round.

10 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I think to FANS, there'll seem like there's surprises, but Walters has said repeatedly that there's way less separating the players than we realize, so someone listed at 1 and someone listed at 10, there's not as much separating them as we think...not sure it'll really be that much of a surprise, except for us thinking that we know what the hell we're talking about based on Dunk write-ups and Mike's usual know-it-all cocky bullshit (*waves at Mike*) :) 

Carl Fitzgerald.

8 hours ago, tracker said:

An interesting article recently in the Freep mentioning Geoff Gray. His typical breakfast is 10-12 scrambled eggs and 5-6 chicken breasts. I am imagine his parents will be happy to get him out of the house SAP.

His cholesterol level must be through the roof. An entire carton of eggs everyday is like a ticking time bomb.  

1 hour ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

His cholesterol level must be through the roof. An entire carton of eggs everyday is like a ticking time bomb.  

Can't eat eggs without bacon and in his case it's probably about 2 lbs. worth.  I lived in a college dorm with half the football team for one year and learned me some lessons.  If you didn't rise early enough to beat those horses to the food trough there was nothing left except for a few cold fish heads and tapioca pudding.

8 minutes ago, Noeller said:

And straight up lean protein, yo... 

But you need that sort of protein load in order to build and keep muscle mass. I recall when my son was trying to make the Bisons football team and bulked up from 185 to 220 (still didn't make the roster) and ate damned near every shred of chicken, fish and beef in the fridge. And a half-dozen egg whites plus lean ham for breakfast. He did lose speed and flexibility, though, and if he had put on any more mass, he could have been legally classified as construction equipment.

2 minutes ago, tracker said:

But you need that sort of protein load in order to build and keep muscle mass. I recall when my son was trying to make the Bisons football team and bulked up from 185 to 220 (still didn't make the roster) and ate damned near every shred of chicken, fish and beef in the fridge. And a half-dozen egg whites plus lean ham for breakfast. He did lose speed and flexibility, though, and if he had put on any more mass, he could have been legally classified as construction equipment.

Its interesting.  Dont want to hijack...do we have many gym guys (or girls) on here?  Im exploring a new "program".  Might be a fun topic.  Fack it, Ill start it in the other forum.