Free Agency Frenzy

BigBlue

47 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Kevin Fogg and Kiernan Duncan have been mentioned as kick returner types. I don't think that you should be targeting a kick returner in free agency. Those guys should be relatively easy to find down south for rookie minimum 

easy to find yes. easy to find high end ones? not so much. Its like rbs. You can bring in 10 guys with every kind of back ground possible and all them arent bad but none of them are special.  If its a guy whose a dangerous returner id take a FA for sure. A guy like rainey, banks, maybe logan would be good. Although if we are going to have fogg as the back up DB id use him as the returner too.

1 hour ago, Goalie said:

Kevin Fogg and Kiernan Duncan have been mentioned as kick returner types. I don't think that you should be targeting a kick returner in free agency. Those guys should be relatively easy to find down south for rookie minimum 

I dont mind Spencer or Bell ... IF the price is right.

9 hours ago, Goalie said:

Everbodys favorite former poster G Bill giving Westerman a hard time for posting that pic and quote there. 

someone needs to explain to him talking to your brother isn't tampering.... in fact, I would call it a sneaky recruitment tool to get around tampering rules (not that they apparently matter much in the CFL anyways)...

57 minutes ago, bearpants said:

someone needs to explain to him talking to your brother isn't tampering.... in fact, I would call it a sneaky recruitment tool to get around tampering rules (not that they apparently matter much in the CFL anyways)...

Someone needs to explain to him that it's none of his damn business and he should shut the hell up.