Game 58 : Lightning @ 25 Games Left

I'm live at the game. Half my section Is on the cell so... 

Jets are absolutely awful. Just so poor in the D zone. Our vets are a joke. Lots of talk in the section about how it's time for Maurice to go. Enstrom probably not gonna be back. Nice moment for red wings owner. Helle has been good.  The rest of the team have been very very lazy bad unprepared and uninspired 

Edited by Goalie

2 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Crowd sounds really dead how is it there live

Pretty dead also. Not much to get excited about. All the talk really truly Is about Maurice at least in my section. I sense that people feel changes need to be made.  Lots of murmoring in the crowd. You hear the random person yelling "Fire Maurice Already" 

Edited by Goalie

TB looking like they are coached by Fagin the way they are stealing pucks from the Jets in their own end.

Some high class women behind Maurice getting liquored up.

Ehlers tried to pull a Drouin with Little but Bishop not bite.

PaMa should show the 1st period to his team and tell them to play like Tampa.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

They just showed the replay on the second TB goal and you can see Perrault deliberately get out of the shooting lane to avoid being hit by the puck, which allowed the puck to get through and a goal to go in.  MP should be cut on site/put on waivers - if you aren't willing to sacrifice yourself to block a shot then you should be playing senior hockey in Winkler, not in the NHL.

2 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

And it's not that Maurice is an awful coach.  Vast majority of coaches when they make it to the NHL for a period of time, they are all good. 

But accountability starts with the coach. 

Just doesn't seem to be the guy that will get this team where it's supposed to go, cause we have all this talent on the team;)

Just now, kelownabomberfan said:

They just showed the replay on the second TB goal and you can see Perrault deliberately get out of the shooting lane to avoid being hit by the puck, which allowed the puck to get through and a goal to go in.  MP should be cut on site/put on waivers - if you aren't willing to sacrifice yourself to block a shot then you should be playing senior hockey in Winkler, not in the NHL.

I hoped they would show that.  He's called out players all year. I'm glad they showed it again tho. This is why he's on the trading Block

Just now, kelownabomberfan said:

Wonder if Chevy regrets that extension he gave him that hasn't kicked in yet.

1 minute ago, Goalie said:

We seriously suck and lots of it is on coaching.  Outside having a smoke... people want Maurice gone 

Well if Boston can get rid of a Stanley Cup caliber coach than we can get rid of a .500 career coach, still think the Jets wait till the end of the season to make a move , on the other hand the Jets may do the unthinkable and extend him

2 hours ago, Goalie said:

I hoped they would show that.  He's called out players all year. I'm glad they showed it again tho. This is why he's on the trading Block

I love this. Where do you see this "trading block"? Where is the Jets' list of players they're looking to trade?