CFL Combine

Mike

On ‎2017‎-‎03‎-‎27 at 9:23 AM, Dr. Blue said:

I would have gone into that room of 23 people, grabbed a plate of chicken wings taken a big swig of Grey Goose and left. Better than standing a chance that Chris Jones drafts you to his version of cirque de soleil.

1 minute ago, Floyd said:

I think there's more of a chance to trade with Hamilton for #1

Lions, Argos, Als at Ekakities pro-day... surprised the bombers were not there

Out-performed Luke, but not sure its enough for NFL...  could be a Wally pick at 3

https://3downnation.com/2017/03/27/canadian-defensive-lineman-faith-ekakitie-iowa-pro-day-results/

I would be okay with flipping #1 to Hamilton if we're not intending on taking Vandevoort there.

I would want #4 and #13 in exchange.

7 minutes ago, JCon said:

I would be okay with flipping #1 to Hamilton if we're not intending on taking Vandevoort there.

I would want #4 and #13 in exchange.

I don't think we need more picks.  Honestly running out of room on our roster in most spots.  We'd literally draft guys and release many of them and lose the picks.  Maybe for #4 and their next couple 2nds or a first in 18 or 19.

1 minute ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

I don't think we need more picks.  Honestly running out of room on our roster in most spots.  We'd literally draft guys and release many of them and lose the picks.  Maybe for #4 and their next couple 2nds or a first in 18 or 19.

That's a much better solution.

Still prefer we keep the pick, just wondering if someone would come in with an offer we couldn't refuse (or where we couldn't still get 'our' gu).

7 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

No reason if they have interest in him that he is not coming to Winnipeg for a private work out.

punctuation would help... I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say here... Bombers will be bringing in Ekakitie for a private work out if they have interest?? OR he is not coming to Winnipeg for a private work out which suggests the Bombers are not interested at #1??

15 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Harris is 29... I'd stockpile as many picks as possible, will need to change ratio soon.

6 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Harris is 29... I'd stockpile as many picks as possible, will need to change ratio soon.

29 isnt a plan to replace the NI age. Not to mention there are 2 rbs that should be available with a depth pick that would be fantastic to round out our back depth and play teams. Plus our ni depth on D. 

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/bigten/2016/07/26/iowa-hawkeyes-faith-ekakitie-police-encounter-pokemon-go/87594188/

An interesting read and watch. I cant imagine a dude that big on a moped xD. In his case i think the description would have included the fact hes the size of a VW bug. 

12 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

29 isnt a plan to replace the NI age. Not to mention there are 2 rbs that should be available with a depth pick that would be fantastic to round out our back depth and play teams. Plus our ni depth on D. 

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/bigten/2016/07/26/iowa-hawkeyes-faith-ekakitie-police-encounter-pokemon-go/87594188/

An interesting read and watch. I cant imagine a dude that big on a moped xD. In his case i think the description would have included the fact hes the size of a VW bug. 

Imagine if you will Travis Bond on a scooter.

2 hours ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

I agree.  But I don't want a bunch of 2017 picks that we need to find room for or give up on right away.

I wouldn't get too comfortable this year - an injury to Harris or Loffler early can still put this team in a bind...

Bladek #1 

Mulumba or Ekakitie at #6,

Futures at #15 - Ankou or Auclair... unless Behar, Wright, Woodson have dropped - I think all of those guys can go back to school if necessary

#23 - Augustine, Gosselin, Carter