Game 56 : Land of 10,000 Lakes @ Land of 100,000 Lakes

Helle should be playing... why? 

Just checked how we have done against The Wild this season.

3 games played, 1 win 2 losses.

Hutch in net for a 4 -3 loss.

Helle in net for a 4 -1 win and a 3 - 1 loss (final goal into empty net).

Helle saved 50 out of 53 shots against the Wild for a save percentage of .943

Going back a year Helle started his NHL career with a win over the Wild, yielding just 1 goal in 15 shots. He faced the Wild one more time last year and had a 24 save shutout. Career against the Wild, Helle has posted a save percentage of .957.

But yup... Pavelec.

When pavelec starts Maurice says things like his career numbers are good against that team... explain this one Paul 

Edited by Goalie

4 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Helle should be playing... why? 

Just checked how we have done against The Wild this season.

3 games played, 1 win 2 losses.

Hutch in net for a 4 -3 loss.

Helle in net for a 4 -1 win and a 3 - 1 loss (final goal into empty net).

Helle saved 50 out of 53 shots against the Wild for a save percentage of .943

Going back a year Helle started his NHL career with a win over the Wild, yielding just 1 goal in 15 shots. He faced the Wild one more time last year and had a 24 save shutout. Career against the Wild, Helle has posted a save percentage of .957.

But yup... Pavelec.

When pavelec starts Maurice says things like his career numbers are good against that team... explain this one Paul 

He's going with his gut.  It hasn't failed us thus far, right?

Honestly, I've gotten to the point where I'd rather hear Maurice less rather than more.

His penchant for non-speak, from the school of Chevy, is downright irritating and insulting.  I think it's one thing to sound distinguished when answering another person's failures (when he took over from Noel) vs. when those failure's become your own. 

This is his team now, and we're pretty bad.  And I'm not hearing much in the way of solutions. Actually, one better: I'm not hearing much in the way of there being a problem. Literally just now chatting with a coworker and we're talking about how virtually no one in this organization is visibly upset when they lose.