Canadian Politics

9 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

SNC Lavalin, Norman Affair, Irving Shipbuilders being given word from the Feds when reporters ask the Feds questions about Irving's ship, Appointing judges with ties to party higher ups, I could go on or do you actually want to face the truth that the Liberals cheat?

Fair enough. Liberals cheat- but it is not on the same level as the Cons. It's something I equate with the cons. Lying- that is the Liberal M.O. 

I offer up Harper's reign, Doug Ford and Kenny. 

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

12 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Fair enough. Liberals cheat- but it is not on the same level as the Cons. It's something I equate with the cons. Lying- that is the Liberal M.O. 

I offer up Harper's reign, Doug Ford and Kenny. 

Sponsorship Scandal, David Dingwall, Marc Harb. I'll say it again, if you think that its only the Conservatives, you're mistaken.

1 hour ago, rebusrankin said:

Sponsorship Scandal, David Dingwall, Marc Harb. I'll say it again, if you think that its only the Conservatives, you're mistaken.

Dude. I conceded the point that Liberals cheat- you even quoted me saying exactly that... or do you not read what you quote and disagree with?

1 hour ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Fake science and alternative facts, the tools of the left.

Fair statement- I disagree with your statement though. It's telling that you would use two words coined by trump.

I call bullshit on that statement. If you have links- I would be more than happy to read them. They must be credible sources though. Please no notricks.com shenanigans.

1 hour ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

It's not. It really isn't. Are you completely forgetting the Harper years? 

Are you forgetting the Chretien years? Liberals are a bunch of crooks too. People just hate a hate on for Harper and the so-con boogeyman.

2 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Fair statement- I disagree with your statement though. It's telling that you would use two words coined by trump.

I call bullshit on that statement. If you have links- I would be more than happy to read them. They must be credible sources though. Please no notricks.com shenanigans.

I can't navigate the schizophrenia on display in your post above.  Once again you demand links from "credible sources", despite the fact that your incredibly disingenuous and naive statement about "science and facts being the bane of the Conservative party" was the cause for my statement.  Start backing up nonsensical statements like that "Bane" comment with links from "Credible" sources (good luck with that) and maybe you'll get the courtesy of links being sent back to you.

2 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Dude. I conceded the point that Liberals cheat- you even quoted me saying exactly that... or do you not read what you quote and disagree with?

you didn't concede the actual point, which was the counter to your erroneous and factually incorrect statement that the "Conservatives are worse" or something to that effect.  Will you also concede that you were horribly wrong about that too?

1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

Are you forgetting the Chretien years? Liberals are a bunch of crooks too. People just hate a hate on for Harper and the so-con boogeyman.

actually- I don't recall the Chretien- I wasn't really paying attention. 

As for Harper years- hated his polices, hated his abuse of power, hated his muzzling of scientists, hated his draconian racist hotline, hated his caving to the other parties for the fiscal stimulus plan- yeah there is no con- boogeyman, just the cons. 

As for Justin trudeau, not a huge fan, but I would take this liberal over that conservative.

17 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I can't navigate the schizophrenia on display in your post above.  Once again you demand links from "credible sources", despite the fact that your incredibly disingenuous and naive statement about "science and facts being the bane of the Conservative party" was the cause for my statement.  Start backing up nonsensical statements like that "Bane" comment with links from "Credible" sources (good luck with that) and maybe you'll get the courtesy of links being sent back to you.

Nothing "incredibly disingenuous and naive" nor "nonsensical" about my statements. 

Off the top of my head, most recently- sheerer's erroneous comments about the stupid food guide. his comments about that are not ground in reality, facts or science. How about scrubbing of all global warming data  from the Canadian websites during harper's reign of terror? Muzzling of scientist? 

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

7 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

actually- I don't recall the Chretien- I wasn't really paying attention. 

As for Harper years- hated his polices,

you must have really hated Obama too then.  Harper and Obama had remarkably similar fiscal policies they both put in place to fight the economic downturns they faced in North America.  And I think they both did pretty good jobs.

• 4 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I'd like to say that this is the nail in the coffin for the Dauphin, but of course, the people out east will just keep voting for this lemon.  

They certainly won't vote for Andrew Scheer. This should be a winnable election, but the Cons are not in position to take advantage.