Random Death Notice 2017

Rich

On 2017-06-01 at 0:36 PM, iHeart said:

I never said watching it was a bad thing, I rather enjoyed it, I can still remember the opening music

It's a fantastic teaching resource - lends itself well to teaching long term historical impact and reflective historical thinking 

the old campy batman was before my time, but I used to watch reruns as a kid I believe in french on channel 10 after school when nothing was on. West, for me was more iconic as Mayor West on Family guy and his awesome cameos on the simpsons and more recently The Big Bang Theory. RIP

Edited by Taynted_Fayth

8 minutes ago, Taynted_Fayth said:

the old campy batman was before my time, but I used to watch reruns as a kid I believe in french on channel 10 after school when nothing was on. West, for me was more iconic as Mayor West on Family guy and his awesome cameos on the simpsons and more recently The Big Bang Theory. RIP

you know I think I remember when campy batman aired on Space back in the day

Just now, iHeart said:

you know I think I remember when campy batman aired on Space back in the day

they've forsure aired reruns on multiple occasions on different stations. The french ones I was referring to probably aired late 80's when channel 13 was like as high up as your tv could go without the assist of a VCR or HBO box