Random Death Notice 2017

Rich

1 minute ago, kelownabomberfan said:

ha ha that's a Don Rickles classic, I think every African-American that was ever on a roast with him was subjected to that same joke.  Sammy Davis Jr. probably a couple of times...

Nipsy Russell, too, I think....lotta guys...ha ha. He didn't give two shits....said what he was gonna say. He always maintained that he **** on everyone equally and that was the key. Nobody was targeted more than anyone else. Colour, Religion, whatever....everyone got it.

Saw Don Rickles (as a guest)  take over the tonight show from Johnny .

went on and on. all over the stage. eyes bugging out, insulting the audience and "John" Johnny laughing his ass off.

then Rickles pretending he thought he went too far, grovelling and begging for forgiveness.   kissing Johnny's hand crawling on the floor.... lol.

Charlie Murphy, not in the same league but..... also very funny.

Some of his Hollywood stories were amazing.

Chappelle's show was one of the funniest mordantest  things ever on tv.

blind Black KKK member.....:lol:

Edited by Mark F

27 minutes ago, iHeart said:

well this is a little shocking considering that he was just acquitted of one of those murders just last weekend

http://people.com/crime/aaron-hernandez-dead-after-hanging-himself-in-prison-cell-5-days-after-being-acquitted/?xid=socialflow_facebook_peoplemag

I couldn't remember all the details... had to look it up...

Hernandez was already serving life in prison with no chance for parole for the 2013 murder of a semi-pro football player. During the investigation process, Hernandez was linked to a double-homicide that took place in 2012. He was acquitted of one of these 2012 murders on Friday, for all the good it did him.

Oh no not Joanie Cunningham

I haven't seen Happy Days, i have seen her season of Celebrity Fit Club Boot camp, and she was a bit of a.....well how do I put it, she really caused drama, even though she was given a low weight goal

Edited by iHeart

On 2017-04-19 at 6:37 AM, MOBomberFan said:

I couldn't remember all the details... had to look it up...

Hernandez was already serving life in prison with no chance for parole for the 2013 murder of a semi-pro football player. During the investigation process, Hernandez was linked to a double-homicide that took place in 2012. He was acquitted of one of these 2012 murders on Friday, for all the good it did him.

Apparently In That state if you die while under appeal your conviction is vacated and thus his contract would not be cancelled and his daughter would get his money. 

2 hours ago, iHeart said:

Oh no not Joanie Cunningham

I haven't seen Happy Days, i have seen her season of Celebrity Fit Club Boot camp, and she was a bit of a.....well how do I put it, she really caused drama, even though she was given a low weight goal

Wow, I believe she was the youngest cast member on Happy Days.  If you've never seen Ralph Malph you just ain't living life right.