The Expansion Draft

Ducky

2 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Depends on this season and if he did get extension he'd be close to retired number territory.

According to the twittervese of speculation it'd only be a one year extension, so again, meh if he gets paid a bit more than he probably should.

Huge props to Enstrom for doing us a solid. We look as well set as anyone in the league and don't stand to lose a real valuable player.

McPhee has said he'll talk to every team prior to making each selection, that coupled with Toby's comments about how much he likes it here tells me there's a very slim chance he'd be taken even if Vegas wanted him. 

Of the guys who have been exposed, many are rumoured to have side deals already in place to not be selected. I don't see Vegas getting Vatanen, Manson, Mrazek, Marchessault maybe even Raanta. 

Its going to be fascinating to see how much youth & picks Vegas can acquire by taking other's scraps with heavy deals.  The next few draft boards are going to have a huge number of VGK picks, if they do it right.

There's some real nice tendy's available... so I'm looking at losing Dano, then hopefully packing a prospect & pick for a G. 

On ‎15‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 11:34 PM, bb1 said:

Yeah well if he is here and we lose Perreault or Lowry or Myers it's ethier Enstrom gets crapped on or Chevy take your pick... looks like Enstrom is gonna throw Chevy under the bus....nice way to pay back the Jets who overpaid for him and stood behind him with his horrible year last year...no Fleury here that's for sure..

Care to revise your statement, sir?

It's a huge game of chicken.  Will Vegas take Enstrom?  Are they trying to extract a pick or prospect from the Jets?  Have the Jets just accelerated the move away from Enstrom by a year and decided to sacrifice him to Vegas?  In the big picture I think the Jets are ok to lose any of the exposed players.  I'm kinda hoping they don't make a goofy deal to hold on to Enstrom.