US Politics

Rich

8 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

You mean like calling a racist a racist?  Thats not really name-calling.  Its describing a factual scenario.  Trump's own words and deeds are what brand him.  You can't expect much love from people when you routinely defend that or try to make excuses.

I understand that this seems like an echo chamber.  But its sort of akin to a thread about any horrible person being called an echo chamber...

You label anyone a racist who doesn't agree with your view, guilt by association, that is a very thin argument but I wouldn't expect much more considering you're pretending to be a big C conservative. 

Edited by pigseye
q

6 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

So your questioned was answered and your response is to try to cloud it with something else that you try to present as a defense of Trump.  Its always whataboutism.  Like literally, the vast majority of Trump fans simply make whataboutism arguments.  Thats why people dont often take seriously when trump defenders post here...its never really anything but nonsense.

Right over your head, again.....

18 minutes ago, pigseye said:

You label anyone a racist who doesn't agree with your view, guilt by association, that is a very thin argument but I wouldn't expect much more considering you're pretending to be a big C conservative. 

Racists are racists, just open your eyes. Muslim bans, the boogeyman at the mexican border cause brown people want to legally apply for assylum... these are just the obvious things he's done. Why try so hard to deny it? No one buys your schtick. 

8 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Racists are racists, just open your eyes. Muslim bans, the boogeyman at the mexican border cause brown people want to legally apply for assylum... these are just the obvious things he's done. Why try so hard to deny it? No one buys your schtick. 

Praising white supremacists/nazi's and blaming the protesters.  How he openly treats people of colour (for example reporters).  Declaring himself a "nationalist" when he knows exactly what that means.  How about how he initially refused to reject David Duke's endorsement (the grand wizard of the KKK).  Guy's a racist.  

5 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

So all Trump supporters are racists, that's funny because if that's the case then,

8% of blacks 

28% of latinos

27% asians

36% other (muslins etc)

are racists too for voting trump in the last election.

Get over yourselves already. 

28 minutes ago, pigseye said:

What utter nonsense.  And such a weak counter.  But honestly, I'd rather be accused of disagreeing with racists than embracing them.  Im exactly what I've always said I am and I dont feel embarrassed and have to pretend to be something else.  I've voted Conservative federally every election since Cretien's first.  What are you pretending to be?  (I think we know).

2 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Praising white supremacists/nazi's and blaming the protesters.  How he openly treats people of colour (for example reporters).  Declaring himself a "nationalist" when he knows exactly what that means.  How about how he initially refused to reject David Duke's endorsement (the grand wizard of the KKK).  Guy's a racist.  

Except he didn't praise them, he just refused to demonize them by saying both sides were to blame for the event escalating into violence. You're just connecting the dots the way you see fit.

Just now, pigseye said:

So all Trump supporters are racists, that's funny because if that's the case then,

8% of blacks 

28% of latinos

27% asians

36% other (muslins etc)

You're not even making sense now.  17to85's point was that Trump was a racist and you counter with stats on people who voted for him.  You do know the difference between Trump the person and Trump supporters, right?  I mean...you know how individuals as a concept work, right?

Just now, pigseye said:

Except he didn't praise them, he just refused to demonize them by saying both sides were to blame for the event escalating into violence. You're just connecting the dots the way you see fit.

Calling them "very fine people" is actually praise.  That's a positive statement.  For a guy who occasionally tries to pretend he's not a Trump supporter, you sure do defend him a lot and seem to be personally offended when he's criticized.

6 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

You're not even making sense now.  17to85's point was that Trump was a racist and you counter with stats on people who voted for him.  You do know the difference between Trump the person and Trump supporters, right?  I mean...you know how individuals as a concept work, right?

FFS, do I have to draw you a picture?

Why would minorities vote for a racist, everyone knew before he was elected that he had the support of the alt right. Why would any minority vote for a racist?

Even you can see how ridiculous you're argument must be.....

38 minutes ago, pigseye said:

8% of blacks 

28% of latinos

27% asians

36% other (muslins etc)

"I can't be racist, I have a black friend!"

no one said all, just his base, you know, the tea party folks who have taken over the republican party.

27 minutes ago, pigseye said:

Why would minorities vote for a racist, everyone knew before he was elected that he had the support of the alt right. Why would any minority vote for a racist?

Wow, you really dont get it.  As 17 said, you're using the "Im not racist, I have a black friend" argument.  You're so behind reality on this one.  Time to take off the blinders.

1 hour ago, pigseye said:

The reason I don't come here more often to debate is because it always ends with name calling, not pointing the figure at you directly but why does it have to always deteriorate into name calling

I mean seriously... are you that obtuse or just trolling hard? I just can't tell anymore. 

Maybe if you looked at your posts you might find the answer to your question...

Right over your head, again.....

53 minutes ago, pigseye said:

8% of blacks 

28% of latinos

27% asians

36% other (muslins etc)

52 minutes ago, pigseye said:

40 minutes ago, pigseye said:

You know, maybe if you weren't such an ******* about things, it wouldn't devolve into name calling. 

Raylan Givens, Justified- recently said it best:

"If you run into an ******* in the morning, you ran into an *******. If you run into assholes all day, you're the *******."

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

43 minutes ago, pigseye said:

MAybe they are more of a misogynist than a racist?

25 minutes ago, JCon said:

Trump is not ruling out pardoning Manafort. 

Of course he's not. Trump and his campaign colluded with foreign governments to steal an election. It's all part of the plan. Setting things up for 2020. 

Can you imagine if Trump loses or decides not to run again...his last day in office?  That list of pardons would probably be a whos who of political criminals.  

2 minutes ago, Mark F said:

Trump is a racist but he's also xenophobic, and ignorant. But those three probably tend to go together .

If you can't see that, you're probably racist yourself.

Kind of like people who see nothing wrong with the way Archie Bunker is... "Whaaaat, whaaat? I don't get it- what's wrong with that?"

6 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Kind of like people who see nothing wrong with the way Archie Bunker is... "Whaaaat, whaaat? I don't get it- what's wrong with that?"

exactly. 

Like the guy that posts here now and again, who posted that the stamps lockerroom went "Ghetto"

Edited by Mark F