US Politics

Rich

2 hours ago, bustamente said:

I can't imagine saying goodbye to your kids as they go to school in the morning and the next time you see them they are in a box, pure insanity the amount of guns that are circulating in the United States and how anyone can get their hands on them

The tweet said the 650th mass shooting of the year! 650 in one year! That country has a problem.

19 hours ago, bustamente said:

I can't imagine saying goodbye to your kids as they go to school in the morning and the next time you see them they are in a box, pure insanity the amount of guns that are circulating in the United States and how anyone can get their hands on them

As a parent there’s no way on earth I’d send my child to a public school in the US. 

1 hour ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

As a parent there’s no way on earth I’d send my child to a public school in the US. 

Before our 1st child was born (2014). I had a serious convo with my wife about not allowing our children to travel there. Never mind attending school. My parents used to talk about going to Disney land etc with them and would get upset when I said that wasn't allowed. Now that conversation never comes up, and if it does it's because they all agree with me.

I saw a cell phone video inside a class from this school. Just utterly terrifying.

But...."Greatest Country on Earth!!"......🙄

America is on my no fly list now not even for a layover to get somewhere else, that country is going to be run by the crazy people some that are supported by a third of the country. Democrats beware they are already hinting that they are coming after you when them win and they wont stop at investigations they will find a puppet AG that will arrest all enemies of Trump

18 hours ago, bustamente said:

America is on my no fly list now not even for a layover to get somewhere else, that country is going to be run by the crazy people some that are supported by a third of the country. Democrats beware they are already hinting that they are coming after you when them win and they wont stop at investigations they will find a puppet AG that will arrest all enemies of Trump

I hope it hurts their bottom line. Maybe the lack of commerce if nothing else will help shake people out of this dangerous dumbness.

13 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Just a reminder of what the big fat orange glob said about people that plead the 5th

None of this matters to these ardent supporters of this buffoon as long as this gross human being and his hench people continue to give it to the ‘libs’, to the ‘lefties’and to the ‘woke cancel culture’ etc etc. This is where we are at. ‘He does nothing for me and actually things he does hurts me financially and socially but boy I love how he and his people give it the people I hate. MAGA 45!’

15 hours ago, bustamente said:

...............and this guy is in the House of Representatives, bat **** crazy the whole lot of them, and right after a mass school shooting

Mom Dad and kid in front row all failed here 

I'm a gun fan..  a responsible gun owner and I took my courses years ago and the way they are  holding the guns pointed at the ppl behind them is just Instant fail. Ppl in back obviously holding the gun the proper way 

Looks like some hunting rifles tho and guns that even I don't understand the need for regular people to have. Those machine guns aren't for hunting 

This pic sums up America 

The responsible ones in back. The morons out front. 

Edited by Goalie