US Politics

Rich

1 minute ago, bluto said:

The ones in red or blue bandanas? Defintitely! The gun murder rate would plummet to an irrelevancy!

The ones attacking the Capital building. The ones with the red and blue loser flags. 

I have to say that I truly appreciate when people show up when there is non-white shooter. Nothing on the white supremacist attack last week. 

So, efin' predictable. 

4 minutes ago, JCon said:

The ones attacking the Capital building. The ones with the red and blue loser flags. 

Wait... they were shooters? Missed that bit.

Thanks for allowing the thought experiment to play out. Wasn't here to debate or convince an anti-gunner. I know that never gets past the feelings stage.

Peace and love, bro.

15 minutes ago, bluto said:

Wait... they were shooters? Missed that bit.

Thanks for allowing the thought experiment to play out. Wasn't here to debate or convince an anti-gunner. I know that never gets past the feelings stage.

Peace and love, bro.

It is axiomatic in therapy that you cannot use logic to defeat emotional beliefs. It is like using architecture to explain dance.

Must protest....

How in the hell is one expected to protect themselves from a gazillion robbers, rapists, rioters, et al?  
Or, specifically if in a Trump leaning neighbourhood.....where one is perpetually under siege from Antifa, BLM, atheists and wide eyed woke Liberals?
How?   You need the smooth quick loading firepower and easy handling of the dependable AR15.    Tried, proven and tested, over the years. 

Body counts don't lie.  
Even when having a bad day.... you can count on the fire rate and accuracy of the AR15..... to make things right.

1 hour ago, bluto said:

The ones in red or blue bandanas? Defintitely! The gun murder rate would plummet to an irrelevancy!

sorry can you show us which mass shooters were apart of bloods or crips? or are mass shooting irrelevant? 

20 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Apparently once you mix in feelings you're stuck, therefore no way you can truly understand the issue (s) and get to logical solutions.

I'm honestly confused by his point though. Yeah gangs have guns and kill a lot of people...? They should really focus on fixing up those neighborhoods. Yup...they should. I don't understand how that reflects on mass shooters. Maybe I'm missing something.

The NRA sends million buying votes. They spend millions indoctrinating people to believe that owning an AR15 is a normal thing. It's a weapon of mass destruction. 

I don't give a **** what any pro-gun nutjob says. Ef them. 

In case it's been lost in translation, I don't want anyone, white, black, or brown to own assault rifles. 

14 minutes ago, JCon said:

The NRA sends million buying votes. They spend millions indoctrinating people to believe that owning an AR15 is a normal thing. It's a weapon of mass destruction. 

I don't give a **** what any pro-gun nutjob says. Ef them. 

In case it's been lost in translation, I don't want anyone, white, black, or brown to own assault rifles. 

Well, you can literally own one of these in the states:

SkeletalEdibleIndianpalmsquirrel-max-14m

The name Minigun actually originally related to a particular gun model made by General Electric, but it has gone on to become a more generalized term to describe all rifle-caliber Gatling-type guns that are externally powered, and indeed various other similarly configured guns. These ferocious cannons feature multiple, revolving barrels and high rates of fire – in the case of the M134 Minigun, up to 6,000 rounds a minute. Astonishingly, such large, deadly weapons are legal to own in the U.S. owing to a law passed in 1986 that permitted ownership of any fully automatic weapon built prior to that year. 

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

1 minute ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Wow... quite the difference in coverage over on fox, Newsmax and oann about the Boulder shooting than the Atlanta one...

Is it the amount of victims? Grocery store vrs spa? Race of victims? Race of the shooter?

But man, the coverage is completely night and day with these **** stations.

They ignored it for several days. Only when they found out the shooter might not be white, did they bring it up. 

Fox is part of the GOP. It's time they established some real election laws down there to clean things up. 

Police Probing Possible Hate Crime After Car Drives Through ‘Stop Asian Hate’ Rally

Authorities in California are investigating a potential hate crime after a man was seen driving through a crowd of protesters at a “Stop Asian Hate” rally over the weekend while yelling racist slurs. 

Video posted to Instagram on Sunday shows demonstrators appearing to exchange words with the driver of a black Honda Civic while the vehicle is stopped at a red light in the city of Diamond Bar, which is east of Los Angeles. As the protesters walk past the car along a crosswalk, the vehicle appears to drive through the red light and do an illegal U-turn while driving toward one of the demonstrators.

The driver shouted racial epithets — including one targeting Black people and “**** China” — as he drove away, local station KCAL reported. 

No injuries were reported during the incident, authorities said.

Police Probing Possible Hate Crime After Car Drives Through 'Stop Asian Hate' Rally | HuffPost