US Politics

Rich

From a bipartisan view: 

A group of senators announce what they describe as a bipartisan and bicameral Covid-19 emergency relief framework aimed at helping Americans affected by the pandemic https://cnn.it/2VlwdEX

**** That son of a Mitch’s response:

Basically a partisan plan that he’s pushed before. Quite a bit of difference between the two.

32 minutes ago, bustamente said:

What a patriot

Outgoing Obama administration warned the incoming one, that Flynn was a ardent admirer of the Russian regime, had questionable dealings with a number of their satellite agents (like in Ukraine) and posed a ongoing security risk.  
Of course, it turns out that these were exactly the qualities Trump was looking for in a NSA.  

Edited by do or die

I was originally going to post this in the Covid thread... but I feel it speaks more to the politicization of the Pandemic more than the facts:

"A breath-taking moment of situational awareness on live television."

I have to say, there should be more recognition of Brian Williams' masterful shade-throwing ability.

34 minutes ago, bustamente said:

If Biden is waiting for Turtle to come give him a pat on the back and say" good job let's get down to work" he doesn't remember what Turtle did to Obama. If Biden wants to make a difference and get things done he needs both Senate seats in Georgia and McConnell out as majority leader.

and maybe enforce term limits in the senate?

1 minute ago, Mr Dee said:

Little miss trumpette goes further down the hole.

She’s nuts...

I dont understand why people even cover her anymore... she has the least amount of credibility among ALL the press secretaries- and that is saying  A LOT.  Just waiting for her to hold up more reams of paper as proof to whatever the **** she is ranting about.... 

2 hours ago, bustamente said:

If Biden is waiting for Turtle to come give him a pat on the back and say" good job let's get down to work" he doesn't remember what Turtle did to Obama. If Biden wants to make a difference and get things done he needs both Senate seats in Georgia and McConnell out as majority leader.

Depressingly true. It's that straightforward and the only realistic way to help the average American if Biden's administration is committed to following through on it's platforms.   

1 hour ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

I dont understand why people even cover her anymore... she has the least amount of credibility among ALL the press secretaries- and that is saying  A LOT.  Just waiting for her to hold up more reams of paper as proof to whatever the **** she is ranting about.... 

It would be a gesture of great value if at least the mainstream media simply boycotted ot walked out of McNinny's so-called press briefings. Neither she nor Trump nor the GOP deserve the airtime.

1 minute ago, Tracker said:

It would be a gesture of great value if at least the mainstream media simply boycotted ot walked out of McNinny's so-called press briefings. Neither she nor Trump nor the GOP deserve the airtime.

Contrary to what some think.......after this gig, Alternative Blonde will have offers from FOX, ONN, Newmax, and others waiting