US Politics

Rich

Christianity/ Pence 🤣

"Kiel Bros. Oil Co., once owned by the Pence family, left behind contaminated sites in Indiana, Kentucky and Illinois since the company filed for bankruptcy in 2004, the Associated Press reported. Indiana alone has spent at least $21 million on cleanups thus far, or an average of about $500,000 per site, the report said."

perfect vp for trump.

wow popmpeo is a strange character. how do such baffoons reach such high levels.

my viewpoint: " Sure, bilateral civility would be a monumental achievement, if it were at all possible these days. Unilateral civility, on the other hand, is an outstanding recipe for being constantly pantsed by the other side, and the Biden White House would do well to keep its eyes open. We all will. Trumpism isn't going anywhere, and neither will the Trump copycats. There will continue to be a trend toward acting like Trump — among 71 million or so Americans — whether at department store checkout lines or in Congress or in discussion threads on Twitter. This is America now. Either the Democrats continue to win elections, or this corrupted faction of idiocrats and easily-led conspiracy cultists occupying the Republican Party will bring it all down on our heads"

salon

Edited by Mark F

I said this before but for the good of the United States in future years this Trump worshippers and Trump himself need to be investigated, Start with Trump then Barr, Pompeo, move on to Miller, Kushner, McConnell, Jordan, Nunes, Blanche, and any other staffer who has obstructed the President elect. The smug faced a holes that go on tv and spread disinformation need to also be investigated that's right that includes pervert Rudy Colluby and Princess Liar and the former press secretaries, all these idiots think they can say and do anything without repercussion. I'm sure I have missed a few

8 minutes ago, bustamente said:

I said this before but for the good of the United States in future years this Trump worshippers and Trump himself need to be investigated, Start with Trump then Barr, Pompeo, move on to Miller, Kushner, McConnell, Jordan, Nunes, Blanche, and any other staffer who has obstructed the President elect. The smug faced a holes that go on tv and spread disinformation need to also be investigated that's right that includes pervert Rudy Colluby and Princess Liar and the former press secretaries, all these idiots think they can say and do anything without repercussion. I'm sure I have missed a few

They are legion......

I guess the R strategy  is going to be that Biden lost. not going to stop with this.

sure. 

cooperate with that.

got some gold mine shares for your consideration. hugeupside.

holy gack go read the comments at the pompeo youtube video.

"radiantly intelligent, grounded in common sense"

Edited by Mark F

2 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Wonder what would happen if Trump and his enablers actually got their way and did overthrow the election results, would world leaders of democratic elected countries just shrug their shoulders and go on with their business or would they no longer recognize Trump as President.

I would hope that Canada would not recognize him and implement sanctions, like any other dictator (with the exception of those rich enough, like Saudi Arabia). 

27 minutes ago, bustamente said:

This is the person the Trump hired after firing Esper

Sounds like a perfect pick for Trump, and thoroughly frightening in its rabidity.

7 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

If Lindsay’s on it, the Dems are doomed..

If Graham wants a culpable person, he should start at 1600 Pensylvania Ave. in Washington- there;s a lot of them there. Like shooting fish in a barrel.