US Politics

Rich

Supporters of President Donald Trump have found another way to suppress votes that are likely to favor Democrats: using caravans of motorists to make it harder to get to a polling place. On Sunday — two days before Election Day — one such caravan of pro-Trump motorists, according to the Independent, caused voters in Temecula, California to call the police.

"The supporters paraded for 60 miles through Riverside County on Sunday afternoon before gathering at the city's (Ronald Reagan) Sports Park," The Independent's Stuti Mishra reports. "However, the crowd and their vehicles also ended up obstructing the access to the site, which included a voting center."

Brooke Federico, spokesperson for Riverside County — which is east of Los Angeles — told the Los Angeles Times, "Law enforcement was contacted to ensure that access to the parking lot and voter assistance center was clear. The Sheriff's Department responded and cleared access to the parking lot and voter assistance center."

https://www.salon.com/2020/11/02/trump-is-encouraging-anti-democratic-violence--but-dont-let-that-stop-you/

People are worried, with good reason, that this situation will get worse and that we'll see more violence, or threats of violence, this week and possibly thereafter, especially if Trump is losing and he turns to armed right-wing goons in an effort to prevent both voting and vote-counting. Salon's Chauncey DeVega published an interview with counterinsurgency expert David Kilcullen on Monday, in which Kilcullen warned that there are right wing groups that are "motivated and mobilized and willing to engage in violence."

1 hour ago, do or die said:

Judge rejects GOP attempt to toss 127K drive-thru ballots in Texas
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/524046-gop-challenge-to-texas-drive-thru-voting-tossed

Interesting, in this U.S. District Judge Andrew Hanen, has been widely described as one of the most conservative federal jurists on the Texas bench......

I must admit that when I saw where this challenge was headed, I thought it would be a done deal, but I’m pleasantly surprised to see the challenge tossed.

Kentucky State Police Training Documents Urged Cadets to Be ‘Ruthless’ in Their Violence, Quoted Hitler and Robert E. Lee

-Anne Branigin
A training program for Kentucky State Police quoted Adolf Hitler and the Nazis not once, not twice, but three times, a student newspaper in Louisville recently reported.

What country allows certain States to allow people to go around with guns in hand during an election, I'm sorry but I can't get my head around the fact that wannabe Navy Seals are going to be at election locations gunned up looking like they need to take a dump, so easy so one of they to get a little trigger happy and then we get to hear the thought and prayers shtick.

👁‍🗨 Nothing like having a coward in the WH

President Donald Trump closed out his bid for a second term with a false warning that "cheating" in the key state of Pennsylvania could lead to violence in the streets. 

Trump's inflammatory behavior threatened to exacerbate already fraught national tensions amid fears of civil unrest that prompted businesses in some cities to board up their premises. Trump will spend Election Night behind a high iron fence that is now ringing the White House.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/03/politics/donald-trump-joe-biden-us-election-analysis/index.html

Edited by Mr Dee

“Kelly Anne Conway, Keith Schiller, Brad Pasquale, Rick Grenell all former WH staff are now being paid $15,000 a month by the Republican National Party. And they were hired to do? Nobody knows. Omarosa Onee Manigault Newman, a former aide to Pres. Trump was offered that $15,000 amount, but she turned it down. She is apparently wrote a tell-all book.”
Farrow Cousins - The Ring of Fire - YouTube 

👁‍🗨So, the others are not writing a tell-all book and so they won’t tell all and they took the money. Hmm.