US Politics

Rich

12 minutes ago, Noeller said:

in the last two days, both Jack Nicklaus and Bobby Orr (???) publicly endorse Donald Trump...... for some reason. Bobby Orr took out a huge ad in a newspaper in the States. Just insanity. Hopefully doesn't help anything...

3 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Brett Favre. now.

Whaaaat these people worth millions of dollars are backing trump? These people with platinum Healthcare coverage?  Stable access to food and shelter? That dont live paycheque to paycheque? Crazy.

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

1 minute ago, Mr Dee said:

I never would have thought THE Bobby Orr would endorse such a man, thereby crushing the respect of millions of fans. I now consider my autograph from him to me..worthless in my heart.

Burning an effigy of Bobby Orr is one of the signs of the apocalypse.

Retail giant Walmart has removed guns and ammunition from its U.S. sales floors out of concern for theft amid “civil unrest” over the killings of Black people by police. 

Guns will remain available for purchase upon request, said the company, which sells firearms in about half of its 4,750 U.S. stores.

Walmart has pulled guns off its shelves in the past ― most recently in June,  amid the summer’s protests over police killings. The shooting death of Walter Wallace Jr. by Philadelphia police on Monday has touched off another wave of demonstrations as a contentious election season comes to a head. 

“We have seen some isolated civil unrest and as we have done on several occasions over the last few years, we have moved our firearms and ammunition off the sales floor as a precaution for the safety of our associates and customers,” Walmart said in a statement first reported by The Wall Street Journal.

Just now, Mr Dee said:

Tuesday can’t come soon enough..

January 20th. After Tuesday, the grift and corruption will just get worse. They will be attacking their opponents and creating a violent crisis down south. Well, a worse crisis, at least. 

Trump will be stealing everything not locked down. 

3 minutes ago, JCon said:

January 20th. After Tuesday, the grift and corruption will just get worse. They will be attacking their opponents and creating a violent crisis down south. Well, a worse crisis, at least. 

Trump will be stealing everything not locked down. 

If trump loses, that is going to be the darkest days in modern times for the USA. 

what do people think will happen?

I think the cult  believe every lie, and think he will win.

Not sure what they will do when he doesnt.

just a small percent of forty million is a lot of crazy gun freaks.

Edited by Mark F

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

I'm sure it's just these ridiculous endorsements by athletes getting to me, but I'm absolutely terrified right now that Trump is going to find a way to pull this off.....

If he does, Canada had better get their s*** together. Because, he and his cult are coming for us too. 

4 hours ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Whaaaat these people worth millions of dollars are backing trump? These people with platinum Healthcare coverage?  Stable access to food and shelter? That dont live paycheque to paycheque? Crazy.

I don't like Trump either but people are free to choose who they like.