US Politics

Rich

CNN investigated what happened after 17 recent trump rallies. They looked at infection rates 4 weeks before and 4 weeks in counties where rallies took place, and comparing the rates to the rates at State levels. More than 50% of the time the rates grew faster in those counties. If you attend rallies like this, there is a 99% chance the virus is attending

Dr Sanjay Gupta reports that the rate of new cases jumped 82% of the time, after Trump rallies. 

Update on the Georgia Senate race...

Georgia senator to skip debate after Democratic rival goes viral
Sen. David Perdue (R-Ga.) will skip the final scheduled debate with rival Jon Ossoff after the Democrat launched a fiery attack at a Wednesday forum that went viral.
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/523500-georgia-senator-to-skip-debate-after-democratic-rival-goes-viral

31 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

I think what Jr fast tongue is saying is that his brain is down to almost nothing.

And yes, Fox TV is not a news outlet, just a Trump outlet.

It's cute that he has his name on his wind breaker just in case he is goes into a coke induced rage and they need to calm him down

in the last two days, both Jack Nicklaus and Bobby Orr (???) publicly endorse Donald Trump...... for some reason. Bobby Orr took out a huge ad in a newspaper in the States. Just insanity. Hopefully doesn't help anything...

21 minutes ago, Noeller said:

in the last two days, both Jack Nicklaus and Bobby Orr (???) publicly endorse Donald Trump...... for some reason. Bobby Orr took out a huge ad in a newspaper in the States. Just insanity. Hopefully doesn't help anything...

Brett Favre. now.

Here's the Orr statement....

I remember the Jets coming to the NHL but that's about my earliest NHL memory. Remember nothing about Bobby but i feel horrible for Orr fans. This must feel like a Freddy Kruger nightmare. Add it to the 2020 list of forgettables.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg