US Politics

Rich

If Trump would of acknowledged Covid right from the beginning, mandated masks and closures of non essentials businesses in consultation with all 50 Governors  whether Republican or Democrats with a solid plan of stimulus for those businesses and people affected, had available for all 50 states everything they needed in terms of PPE, listened to the professionals and let them control the message he might of been dear leader for life, but his is to damn stupid, to egotistical, to uneducated, with no empathy and his enablers are not any better and now he is begging for votes all the while by the time the election rolls around close to 250,000 Americans will be dead.

Edited by bustamente

1 hour ago, bustamente said:

If Trump would of acknowledged Covid right from the beginning, mandated masks and closures of non essentials businesses in consultation with all 50 Governors  whether Republican or Democrats with a solid plan of stimulus for those businesses and people affected, had available for all 50 states everything they needed in terms of PPE, listened to the professionals and let them control the message he might of been dear leader for life, but his is to damn stupid, to egotistical, to uneducated, with no empathy and his enablers are not any better and now he is begging for votes all the while by the time the election rolls around close to 250,000 Americans will be dead.

That is like asking a monkey to Plan a parade route. It will come to a point where the monkey just stands in place, yelling at all onlookers and eventually devolves into flinging feces.

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

1 minute ago, Mr Dee said:

B3-E1-B0-BF-2446-49-AC-AF0-C-D8-A61-A37-

But it’s not odd, because they don’t see it that way. It would require self awareness from them for it to be odd, since there would be no rational explanation for why they followed him.  And he lies to them telling them to their face how is there for them. They can’t be reasoned with when you tell them he isn’t the man of the people he says he is, that he is the epitome of born with the silver spoon in his mouth, is the epitome of the elites they hate so much. They are so desperate to find someone to validate their “blame government for my sucky life” mentality, for someone to take control of the life they don’t want to be accountable for on their own, that they eat it up. I am waiting for Trump to flee the country when he knows he has no bullets left and he leaves them high and dry like Simpsons monorail guy or any other grifter does when he steals their money and skips town, and only then will the cloud maybe lift and they will be like the runners in that scene from Forrest Gump when he says he is tired and going home - “Wait, what are we supposed to do now?” as they are literally standing in the desert with no direction. Then the 5 stages of grief kick in:

Denial - he’ll be back and show us the way, he’s just planning

anger - first anger at liberals for screwing him (and by extension them) over, this could last a long time, then anger at him - I can’t believe he’d abandon us like that

bargaining - maybe they Supreme Court can overturn it, maybe we can impeach Biden and he’ll get a third term since they stole one from him 

depression - AOC and the squad will ruin America now, democracy is dead

acceptance - normally at some point they would face the harsh reality that they were duped and admit they were too gullible, but given how their leader always doubles down and never admits he was wrong (even when Trump conceded the Obama birtherism was a hoax, he presented it like he was putting a stop to other people’s lies and being the authority on the truth, and ignored that he was the original liar in the first place) I wonder if we will actually see stage 5. 

As long as you promise never to lie to us.

- Speaking of lies, I remember working with you on CNN in 2015 and 2016 when you said Donald Trump was a racist showman who was not a serious candidate for president. - Keith Boykin
- (CNN) Prior to becoming a prominent backer of Donald Trump, Kayleigh McEnany praised then-Vice President Joe Biden as "funny and likable" and a "man of the people" who resonates with "middle class voters.

16 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

As long as you promise never to lie to us.

- Speaking of lies, I remember working with you on CNN in 2015 and 2016 when you said Donald Trump was a racist showman who was not a serious candidate for president. - Keith Boykin
- (CNN) Prior to becoming a prominent backer of Donald Trump, Kayleigh McEnany praised then-Vice President Joe Biden as "funny and likable" and a "man of the people" who resonates with "middle class voters.

Speaking of lies......absolutely everything..... since she opened her first day, by promising to never lie.......

3 minutes ago, do or die said:

Probably shouldn't.   But I have been tipped off to the location of Tucker Carlson's Hunter Biden material.

They are located underneath the Trump Health Care Plan.

All will be revealed during Infrastructure Week, when they cash the cheque from Mexico for the wall.