US Politics

Rich

Seeing that I have been pretty rough on the Trump Administration, I should make some amends.
Like the migrant children issue.  
Seem that it was simply poor kids brought over by bad people, separated, but safely placed in nice, clean facilities.....and some, according to the Administration,  could not be re-united with parents, who actually didn't want them back.

Boy, feels good to set the record straight.....

1 hour ago, johnzo said:

well, well, well.  the FBI has charged a boogaloo boi in the burning of the MPLS precinct.

https://www.startribune.com/charges-boogaloo-bois-fired-on-mpls-precinct-shouted-justice-for-floyd/572843802/

But the Boogaloo Boys are not in fact alt-right. They are in fact extreme left wing. At least that’s the new spin today from the right wing on Twitter is. Which is funny because up until today they said the Boogaloo Boys had nothing to do with the riots. You’d think if they were left wing all this time the right would have jumped on it rather than deny their presence there. Confusing to me..........

This article is unbelievable. It is years of Trumpisms, tweets, and public statements, showing the gross ineptitude of this administration. Somebody (7 writers/editors at McSweeney’s) went to a lot of trouble to put this together and it takes a lot of time to go through it, but it brings together Trump’s years of Presidency in a chronological order. It is not flattering. It’s been called. “Catalogue of horrors”.

Last night I watched a doc about Pete Souza WH photographer as he chronicled Obama's tenure in the WH, truly one of the best presidents the States has ever had, he was everything the current one isn't, Trump is the president that never should of been

Edited by bustamente

2 hours ago, bustamente said:

Last night I watched a doc about Pete Souza WH photographer as he chronicled Obama's tenure in the WH, truly one of the best presidents the States has ever had, he was everything the current one isn't, Trump is the president that never should of been

If you want a more depressing documentary, try “Totally Under Control” about the US pandemic response. The scope of failure on so many levels is quite staggering. 

25 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

If you want a more depressing documentary, try “Totally Under Control” about the US pandemic response. The scope of failure on so many levels is quite staggering. 

Republicans over the last few decades are incompetent at everything other than cheating, and lying.

remember this?

President G.W. Bush daily intelligence briefing, which he dismissed.

Bin Ladin Determined To Strike in US was the title of the President's Daily Briefprepared by the Central Intelligence Agency and given to U.S. President George W. Bush on Monday, August 6, 2001. The brief warned, 36 days before the September 11 attacks, of terrorism threats from Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda, including "patterns of suspicious activity in this country consistent with preparations for a hijacking" of U.S. aircraft.[1]

Followed up by invading two countries that were not involved.