US Politics

Rich

Trying to pretend that the Don is simply some kind of typical politician, or just another bad President.  Trying to somehow rationalize and minimize Trump's ignorance, incompetence, dishonesty, malfeasance, corruption, ineptitude, malevolence, irresponsibility, recklessness, incoherence, negligence, cowardice and buffoonery.

But failing.   What is wrong with me?

1 hour ago, Mr Dee said:

👁‍🗨 Trump already trying to use ‘pre-existing’ conditions’ to cover his soon-to-be poor performance on Thursday...

“She’s not radical, she’s not a Democrat, she didn’t delete her entire account, she doesn’t scream her questions, and she’s a good journalist and a good person.
Other than that, spot on.”

Trump needs to get out in front of the debate and what better way than to throw some red meat out to his base, it's going to be funny to see the idiot flapping his gums and no sound coming out

5 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Trump needs to get out in front of the debate and what better way than to throw some red meat out to his base, it's going to be funny to see the idiot flapping his gums and no sound coming out

He’s going to try. Oh Lordy, how he’s going to try.

Like I said before...from orange face to red face in frustration and anger.

I will celebrate when Trump is no longer president and I will celebrate when the ****** is in the ground. 

But I agree with Colin: so far, the guy has started way fewer wars than the typical GOP president in my lifetime.

It's hard for me to pick between Bush II and Trump.  Bush II killed hundreds of thousands of Iraqis and left things way more ****** up than they were, and he figured that the USA could tame Afghanistan when every empire in history that has tried became not-an-empire shortly afterwards. 

Who to choose between a semiserious cabal of couchstain war pigs who tried to bomb the Middle East into Pax Americana and the lunatic thief who is prying all the copper pipes out of the White House while the country gets more divided and coronavirus runs rampant?

Edited by johnzo

you know when I did voting officer duties during the federal election last year we were allowed to kick people out if they were saying who they were voting for out loud (we couldn't wear anything that represented any of the parties colours) or wearing who they were voting for, I wish the US would do the same thing

Edited by iHeart

1 hour ago, do or die said:

Trying to pretend that the Don is simply some kind of typical politician, or just another bad President.  Trying to somehow rationalize and minimize Trump's ignorance, incompetence, dishonesty, malfeasance, corruption, ineptitude, malevolence, irresponsibility, recklessness, incoherence, negligence, cowardice and buffoonery.

But failing.   What is wrong with me?

Ask @Colin Unger. He will direct you to the appropriate department.

6 minutes ago, iHeart said:

you know when I did voting officer duties during the federal election we were allowed to kick people out if they were saying who they were voting for out loud (we couldn't wear anything that represented any of the parties colours) or wearing who they were voting for, I wish the US would do the same thing

yeah, my mom was in municipal politics for years and knows elections very well.  She's astonished at the stuff that happens in the USA.

The First Amendment is a hell of a drug.  It is very hard for American governments, at any level, to restrain speech.

Edited by johnzo

1 minute ago, johnzo said:

yeah, my mom was in municipal politics for years and knows elections very well.  She's astonished at the stuff that happens in the USA.

The First Amendment is a hell of a drug.  It is very hard for American governments, at any level, to restrain speech.

So is the second

18 minutes ago, iHeart said:

you know when I did voting officer duties during the federal election last year we were allowed to kick people out if they were saying who they were voting for out loud (we couldn't wear anything that represented any of the parties colours) or wearing who they were voting for, I wish the US would do the same thing

There are restrictions on clothing. 
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/10/14/us/election-what-not-to-wear-trnd/index.html

4 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

So, Fauci, with his poor pitching arm, outlasted Trump.

I can’t imagine Trump not using up ALL his time.

There are other interviews with Biden and Harris on the same show. Maybe he got scared...

“I am pleased to inform you that, for the sake of accuracy in reporting, I am considering posting my interview with Lesley Stahl of 60 Minutes, PRIOR TO AIRTIME! This will be done so that everybody can get a glimpse of what a FAKE and BIASED interview is all about,” Trump tweeted Tuesday afternoon, before departing for a campaign rally in Pennsylvania.

“Everyone should compare this terrible Electoral Intrusion with the recent interviews of Sleepy Joe Biden!”

Trump playing the victim card.   Yet again....

China is one of only three foreign nations — the others are Britain and Ireland — where Mr. Trump maintains a bank account."
https://twitter.com/benweisernyt/status/1318710384983986176?s=21

“New Tax Story: As Trump raises questions about Hunter Biden and China, his tax records show China is one of three foreign countries where he has reported having a bank account. He paid $188,561 in taxes in China in 2013-2015” w @mmcintire & @russbuettner