US Politics

Rich

What in the absolute **** is going on here?

This absolutely disgusting, this is even surprising from this administration... less than two weeks after a plot to kidnap her, put her on trial, and then execute her were foiled... the trump war room goes and does this... it's almost like they are trying to get her killed... wtf?

And sadly- most of the GOP will be silently complicit. again. Burn them all- they stand for nothing. 

8 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

What in the absolute **** is going on here?

This absolutely disgusting, this is even surprising from this administration... less than two weeks after a plot to kidnap her, put her on trial, and then execute her were foiled... the trump war room goes and does this... it's almost like they are trying to get her killed... wtf?

And sadly- most of the GOP will be silently complicit. again. Burn them all- they stand for nothing. 

Hold on to power at any cost, even violence is justified, America needs to look at itself in the mirror and have a good look at what it has turned into, just so much hate and dividedness and the ring leader lives in the WH. 

As more states begin in-person voting this week, there appears to be a trend of eye-popping turnout compared to this point in 2016. This is in addition to the record-shattering interest in vote-by-mail. 

Here is a collection of data from some states that show the best available comparisons to 2016:

Georgia: More than 687,000 people have already voted in-person, as of Friday night. That is a 62% increase compared to this point of in-person voting in 2016, according to the Georgia Secretary of State.
North Carolina: Over 333,000 people voted in-person on the first day of in-person voting. This is a 10% increase compared to the first day in 2016, according to the North Carolina State Board of Elections. 
Illinois: More than 900,000 people have already voted by mail and in-person, as of Friday. This is a 400% increase compared to this point of voting in 2016, according to the Illinois State Board of Elections. 
Tennessee: More than 273,000 people already voted in-person and by-mail, as of Thursday night. That is a 91% turnout increase from this point in 2016, according to the Tennessee Secretary of State. 
Kansas: More than 3,200 people have already voted in-person, as of Thursday afternoon. This is a 69% increase compared to this point of in-person voting in 2016, according to the Kansas Secretary of State. 
https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/us-election-news-10-16-2020/index.html

2016 Hillary Clinton being unpopular and a general "how bad can he really be?" for Trump and no wonder people stayed home. Now they have seen how bad Trump can be and people are like "holy ****, we gotta get rid of this guy" So yeah, always expected a big turnout. People love to toss unpopular governments out on their asses. 

Very telling graph here:

If you look at the other POTUS' they all start off their mandates lower than when they leave office. 45 though... inherited a strong economy and just tanked the Budget deficit- like "off a cliff into an abyss" tanked.

If Biden gets in- the GOP better shut the **** up about budget deficits... hell they better shut up about all things they were silent and complicit about with 45... that leaves 46 with a lot of room to maneuver.

15 Days Trump..15 Days

CNN - Kaitlan Collins, Kevin Liptak

A frustrated and at times foul-mouthed President Donald Trump claimed on a campaign call that people are tired of hearing about the deadly pandemic which has killed more than 215,000 Americans and trashed Dr. Anthony Fauci as a "disaster" who has been around for "500 years."  CNN

Referring to Fauci and other health officials as "idiots," Trump declared the country ready to move on from the health disaster, even as cases are again spiking and medical experts warn the worst may be yet to come. “.

"If there’s a reporter on, you can have it just the way I said it, I couldn’t care less." - Trump
(CNN was given access to the call by a source.) 

Edited by Mr Dee

9 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

15 Days Trump..15 Days

CNN - Kaitlan Collins, Kevin Liptak

A frustrated and at times foul-mouthed President Donald Trump claimed on a campaign call that people are tired of hearing about the deadly pandemic which has killed more than 215,000 Americans and trashed Dr. Anthony Fauci as a "disaster" who has been around for "500 years."  CNN

Referring to Fauci and other health officials as "idiots," Trump declared the country ready to move on from the health disaster, even as cases are again spiking and medical experts warn the worst may be yet to come. 

Obviously, Trump watched 60 Minutes, last night.   Fauci talked about being quoted out of context in a GOP ad, how he has been restricted and muzzled at times, and how he knew that the Rose Garden event, was gong to be a super spreader...
Trump labels Fauci a 'disaster' on campaign call
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/521702-trump-labels-fauci-a-disaster-on-campaign-call

I'll admit I don't actually know what the biden email thing is about. I 100% don't see how it could be as bad (Or at worst equally as bad) as the trump family just in general. Con artists, ****** baggery for miles, general POS. I still don't understand how some people continue to get conned by them. And this isn't a vote of support for Biden. He's a dinosaur who should only be holding office at his local lawn bowling club. But **** me trump is a straight up ****. How so many people can't see it, is beyond me. I've lost a lot of respect for some friends due to their odd support of him.

37 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

I think this is a good place to put this.

Here are the purported facts to the laptop story: apparently Hunter Biden, who lives in Los Angeles, has a problem with his expensive Apple laptop, so he flies to New Jersey and gives his laptop which has all kinds of damaging stuff on it to a small computer shop, which has little experiences with Apple computers and is run by a blind technician to be repaired. No, wait. there are two, no three laptops. Why would anyone disbelieve this story?

3 minutes ago, Tracker said:

Here are the purported facts to the laptop story: apparently Hunter Biden, who lives in Los Angeles, has a problem with his expensive Apple laptop, so he flies to New Jersey and gives his laptop which has all kinds of damaging stuff on it to a small computer shop, which has little experiences with Apple computers and is run by a blind technician to be repaired. No, wait. there are two, no three laptops. Why would anyone disbelieve this story?

And the big scandal is apparently that Joe Biden is a caring father to his son. I can see why Trump thinks that's bad, but to normal people it only makes Biden look better. 

Just now, Tracker said:

Come on.  Given, that the original article to the Post was written by a staff reporter, who refused to put his name to it, and named two sources -  Stephen K. Bannon, and Rudolph W. Giuliani...... how could anyone doubt the veracity of that story?