US Politics

Rich

3 hours ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Attempts to hurt Trump? He needs no help, he does fine on his own.

Right.  But what ends up happening is that people in the media and at large exaggerate things he's done and said and in some cases make things up.  Regardless of the fact that he says a lot of things that hurt him there's also a lot of false information or unproven information used against him. 

Maybe he could go on bended knee and beg the Mexican's to pay for the wall.

The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals on Friday ruled that President Trump’s use of emergency powers to allocate millions of dollars in funding for the construction of a southern border wall was illegal, the latest blow to the Trump administration’s effort to limit immigration. 

In the 2-1 decision, the court upheld a December 2019 district court summary judgment in favor of a request from the advocacy groups the Sierra Club and the Southern Border Communities Coalition against Defense Secretary Mark Esper, acting Homeland Security Secretary Chad Wolf and “all persons acting under their direction ... from using military construction funds appropriated for other purposes to build a border wall.”

51 minutes ago, Colin Unger said:

Right.  But what ends up happening is that people in the media and at large exaggerate things he's done and said and in some cases make things up.  Regardless of the fact that he says a lot of things that hurt him there's also a lot of false information or unproven information used against him. 

Maybe in isolated cases but nope for the most part he is off his rocker that is putting our world at risk, no need to make stuff up and it’s not an exaggeration nor is this just a case of ho hum just another bad politician. Most if not all things he says and does directly or indirectly hurts others not himself other than politically. Only defense is to throw out whataboutism or he didn’t say that or if he did didn’t really mean that. Um roll the tape, it’s on video, it’s on a tweet etc etc etc with little interpretation needed.

11 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Presidential Debate moderator Steve Scully (@SteveScully) deleted his account after getting caught conspiring against Trump by posting a tweet meant as a DM, and then claiming he was "hacked."

This is according to Gateway Pundit isn’t it. Not exactly the most reliable source of information.

I just went to Twitter and his account is still there - it’s now protected.

Edited by Jacquie

2 hours ago, Colin Unger said:

Bullshit. Trump gets a free ride from the media considering the sheer magnitude of shitty things he has done over the years. 

Or are you actually going to try and defend an indefensible person like that?

11 hours ago, 17to85 said:

Bullshit. Trump gets a free ride from the media considering the sheer magnitude of shitty things he has done over the years. 

Or are you actually going to try and defend an indefensible person like that?

Yeah this is the mentality i see with people.  They don't like Trump and therefore they feel the right to exaggerate and lie about him.  The problem with this is that it ends up pushing more people towards Trump. I feel like he never would have won the first time had it not been for Trump derangement syndrome. 

2 hours ago, Mr Dee said:

They’re just dancing around the topic.

Same with Graham, and how many others in the W.H.?

Im going to just take the democrats approach and say we have to trust and not question doctors. His doctors say that he is not contagious at this point so we cannot question doctors and have to trust. 

5 minutes ago, Colin Unger said:

Yeah this is the mentality i see with people.  They don't like Trump and therefore they feel the right to exaggerate and lie about him.  The problem with this is that it ends up pushing more people towards Trump. I feel like he never would have won the first time had it not been for Trump derangement syndrome. 

Im going to just take the democrats approach and say we have to trust and not question doctors. His doctors say that he is not contagious at this point so we cannot question doctors and have to trust. 

You’re leaning far too much in protecting the unprotect-able. 
I’ve found that people don’t have to lie and exaggerate with Trump. He brings that on himself..by lying and exaggerating. 
He is a highly contemptible human being (and I hesitate to include him as human)

As to questioning doctors who spend their time happily under his thumb, I have no use for them as their believability has been surrendered. 
There is absolutely no reason not to release information as to when the last time Trump has tested negative.

4 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

You’re leaning far too much in protecting the unprotect-able. 
I’ve found that people don’t have to lie and exaggerate with Trump. He brings that on himself..by lying and exaggerating. 
He is a highly contemptible human being (and I hesitate to include him as human)

As to questioning doctors who spend their time happily under his thumb, I have no use for them as their believability has been surrendered. 
There is absolutely no reason not to release information as to when the last time Trump has tested negative.

How can you not trust a doctor who says Trump could of lived to be 200 with a few tweaks in diet

Incompetent. 
Paranoid. 
Bullying. 
Prone to blame-shifting. 
Unable to admit error. 
Determined at all costs to cover up grievous misjudgments and mistakes.

👁‍🗨 Bill Kristol describing Captain Queen from “Mutiny on the Bounty”.

https://thebulwark.com/trumps-captain-queeg-crackup/

👁‍🗨 Why? Who did you think I was talking about?

1 hour ago, Colin Unger said:

I love how the alt-right makes up pretend things like "Trump derangement syndrome" like there is some science behind it. 

4 minutes ago, JCon said:

I love how the alt-right makes up pretend things like "Trump derangement syndrome" like there is some science behind it. 

Well..  When you have people who have written books on how horrible of an idea it was to go into the middle east and how America should end it as quickly as possible totally flip flopping when Trump starts bringing the troops home it doesn't take an Alt-Right wacko to see that people are changing their opinions to contrast every policy Donald Trump has. 

1 hour ago, Mr Dee said:

Other than covering the fact he was patient Zero at the Barrett super spreader event and probably for the Gold Star Family event... I can totally see trump on testing, "NOt my favourite thing, this testing- I don't need to take the test if everyone around me is taking it. So I am not going to"

So... the only time they are going to come out with when trump last tested, is the next time he tests negative... and in Dr. Sean Conley's famous dodge and obfuscation- ""I don't want to go backwards," and then just trumpet the potus' new negative test...