US Politics

Rich

1 minute ago, bustamente said:

Blanche is in a fight for his seat so he is begging for cash, oh and he said that the next president should choose the next supreme court judge after "I like beer" got into the club, a liar and bootlicker is no way to go thru life.

If you didn't know what a joke of a country the US was before this, you do now. They haven't even buried the last justice or nominated a new one but they have the votes already. Banana Republic. 

2 minutes ago, JCon said:

Debates are useless. Trump can't talk about policy because he doesn't understand complex things. So, it just ends up being him lying and changing the subject. 

For all to see.
Trump, in public, says he’s ready and willing to pummel Biden. He won’t be. He’ll do what you say, but I believe Wallace will keep him in check.
His cohorts will be holding their breath.

1 minute ago, Mr Dee said:

For all to see.
Trump, in public, says he’s ready and willing to pummel Biden. He won’t be. He’ll do what you say, but I believe Wallace will keep him in check.
His cohorts will be holding their breath.

It doesn't change anything. His mouth-breather supporters don't care if he's an idiot, they care about white supremacy and owning Libs. 

McENANY: The fact that we have come nowhere near 2 million deaths is a testament to this president taking immediate action.

👁‍🗨 This woman is gross.

👁‍🗨 Kayleigh McEnany’ new line of washer appliances isn’t going very well. It seems that the washers never can get off the spin cycle.

The only thing that Trumpidiot knows to say during a debate is "wrong" he can barely read and when he goes off script he brings out the word salad, plus he knows how too preen and pump his fist. I worry that on election night when half the ballots are counted if he is in the lead he will declare himself the winner and state that any other ballots not counted on election day do not count and if they do the Democrats are trying to steal the election.